1.    #1  
    Is there a way to Hotsync without actually performing a Hotsync?? Some program that lets you hack your Treo 600 Hotsync ID??

Here is the situation. I am using my Treo 600 and then ba-ba-bam...an inferneal loop starts requiring a hard reset. Now, with the awsome SD card I have all my data and programs backed up. However, several require my hotsync ID to work. So without a computer to hotsync .... it seems I am sunk..??

Are there any solutions out there?
    -CK
  2.    #2  
    Does someone out htere know an answer to this issue???

-CK
    backupman will restore everything... including the hotsync id.... restore from a hard reset is trivial.

Also... pilot-link's 'install-user' command will allow you to do this in linux.... Don't know about Windows though.. (And am not completely sure it still works for the 600.)
    There are many options for backing up to SD. Backupman is one, as well as Botzam Backup, Backup Buddy VFS, Right Back Up, and many others. They are very configurable and have lots of features you may be interested in. This thread discusses many of them as well as some pros/cons.

On a side note... and this isn't exactly related to your specific problem... but it might be helpful for anyone who has old software registered to a hotsync name other than the one they are using on their newest device. It's a program that changes your hotsync name on your palm, and it's free.

ChangeName
    Originally posted by jennyfur

On a side note... and this isn't exactly related to your specific problem... but it might be helpful for anyone who has old software registered to a hotsync name other than the one they are using on their newest device. It's a program that changes your hotsync name on your palm, and it's free.

ChangeName
    It doesn't work on OS5, don't try it, it will mess things up bad...
    Originally posted by ckonkel
    Is there a way to Hotsync without actually performing a Hotsync?? Some program that lets you hack your Treo 600 Hotsync ID??

Here is the situation. I am using my Treo 600 and then ba-ba-bam...an inferneal loop starts requiring a hard reset. Now, with the awsome SD card I have all my data and programs backed up. However, several require my hotsync ID to work. So without a computer to hotsync .... it seems I am sunk..??

Are there any solutions out there?
    -CK
    The title of your thread does not seem to match your question. This is the answer to your HotSync ID question:

UserName

If you're not familiar with Palms, don't use it.
    or "mulituser hack".