1.    #1  
    I put in an order on Amazon for the Sprint treo 600, I had given until today to see if tmobile would come out. My expected delivery date is end of Jan/beg Feb.

Hopefully, tmobile will come out before then and with any luck, Amazon ill carry it with a similar big rebate.

Why did Amazon stop stocking the ATT version, when it barely came out?
    Maybe they just don't know when they will get more in.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  3.    #3  
    but the Sprint phone is listed as more of a backorder type status and the ATT phone is listed as more of a discontinued kind of status.
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Betty, call T-Mo when your 600 gets in!! I was told today that they would unlock my AT&T version when it gets here. We'll see how it all goes, but at least that way i could stay with T-Mo. Heck, i'd even sign a year contract with them if they can do it!
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    Originally posted by randyg
    Betty, call T-Mo when your 600 gets in!! I was told today that they would unlock my AT&T version when it gets here. We'll see how it all goes, but at least that way i could stay with T-Mo. Heck, i'd even sign a year contract with them if they can do it!
    Read what she said again.
    what does this mean, at&t no longer sees the treo as a good prospective phone on their service? Im shocked!
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Originally posted by The Chupacabra

Read what she said again.
    i did read what she posted, thus my reply! is there a point goat eater?
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    Originally posted by randyg

i did read what she posted, thus my reply! is there a point goat eater?
    I think the point was that she got a SPRINT phone... unlocking isn't an issue since it's not GSM.
    I don't think amazon stopped stocking the AT&T treo - I think they have yet to ever stock it, and perhaps that listing is for the future...