1.    #1  
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Response (Michael) - 12/15/2003 04:25 PM
    Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to contact T-Mobile. We are currently experiencing some problems regarding synching the Treo 600 with our network which has delayed the release of this device. We hope to have these issues resolved in a timely matter and should be releasing this device sometime in December. If you have any other comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for choosing T-Mobile.

Sincerely,
    T-Mobile USA, Inc.
    Mike C.
    Web Services

Customer - 12/15/2003 12:29 PM
    I have been waiting 4 months for the Treo 600 on T-Mobile... I was told october, then november, december is here?

What gives? Is it coming out or not, I have several e-mails from T-Mobile already, and they all told me that it would be in my hands already.

Please let me know when I can get it, and also, please explain the delay, I feel like I have a right to know what happened after all these months of patience.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
    Michael

Question Reference #031215-*******
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Topic: Products and Services
    Sub-topic: Handspring Treo
    Contact Information: ************
    Date Created: 12/15/2003 12:29 PM
    Last Updated: 12/15/2003 04:25 PM
    I got a similar email when I wrote them last week. As I read the issues about 'free' T-Zones access and the inability of T-Mobile to get their billing system to bill for usage, I bet that is the famous technical problem which is holding everything up.
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    it's time to give up. exhale! i ordered my 600 last night going with the AT&T version. If i'm unable to get it unlocked, the i will simply switch to AT&T, take my number with me, and deal with it. T-Mo told me yesterday over the phone that there is no ETA for the 600, and then she told me what i need to do to take my number with me. If they wanted to keep our business they would have this fixed by now.
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    Just wait till T-Mo decides they won't support the T600 at all and HS is unable to offer the upgrade price to the loyal law-abiding T-Mo customers who chose not to get the Cingular and/or AT&T units and run them on their network flawlessly.

Anyone else sick of T-Mo's lies? There clearly are no technical problems. I suspect we will have Sidekicks shoved down our throats. in short order.
    this seems only fair, and in their best interest as they want to sell more units...