1.    #1  
    Ok, I am new to this so bear with me.

I am coming back to a Palm from a PPC Ipaq 2215 to the Treo 600. With PPC devices I could use JSJSJS $Landscape$ $or$ $Nyditot$ $to$ $change$ $the$ $low$ $resolutions$ $using$ $virtual$ $resolutions$. $I$ $have$ $spent$ $the$ $past$ $several$ $hours$ $searching$ $for$ $something$ $similar$ $to$ $this$ $on$ $a$ $Palm$ $based$ $Treo$. $Is$ $there$ $any$ $software$ $our$ $there$ $that$ $can$ $do$ $this$?
    {ISV-K}SVX
    "I'm On fire!!"

Radio Shack TRS-80--> Palm Pilot Professional--> TRG Pro--> Sprint Neopoint 1000--> Sprint Touchpoint 3000--> Ipaq 3650--> Ipaq 3850--> Ipaq 2215--> Treo 600--> Cingular 2125--> Cingular 8525 / HTC Hermes--> Blackberry 8800--> Samsung Blackjack i607--> Motorola Q--> Blackberry Curve 8300--> Sprint HTC Touch--> Treo 800W--> Sprint HTC Touch Pro--> Treo 800W (again)--> Palm Pre--> Treo 800W (again, again)--> Sprint HTC Hero--> Palm Pixi
    To this day, I don't know of any software which would improve resolution of your screen, especially the Treo 600's. Handspring stated that the low res. was to allocate more battery life for the phone. I abuse this baby a lot and that's just not with phone calls alone. If I'm lucky, I won't have to use a charger for 2 days max. The manual says that the battery life lasts longer if you "top off" the battery frequently rather than draining it completely than recharging. Whatever, high res or low res, I'm sure a 320 x 320 screen is in the works as we speak, which would mean you would have to buy yet ANOTHER unit.
    "What good is a smartphone when it's MORE smart and LESS phone?"