1.    #1  
    Hi,

I currently press the HOME key at the botton right of the keyboard to cycle through the application categories. I sure wish there were a way to go directly to the "Main" category where my commonly-used programs are.

Any solutions?
    Originally posted by Sprinter
    Hi,

I currently press the HOME key at the botton right of the keyboard to cycle through the application categories. I sure wish there were a way to go directly to the "Main" category where my commonly-used programs are.

Any solutions?
    Another option:
    Download Launcher III 3.0.6
    Put all of your favorite apps into the first folder and set it up to return to that folder on exiting apps.
    I use Switch5, mapped it to my Date button which powers it on, and it's Free:

http://palmsource.palmgear.com/index...E&prodID=50373
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Originally posted by Sprinter
    Hi,

Any solutions?
    Go to the Preferences in the application launcher and check "Remember Last Category".