1.    #1  
    Hey guys, I just found an awesome freeware app called snapCalc5 and thought I should share:

http://www.freewarepalm.com/calculator/snapcalc5.shtml

You can configure the pop-up with the Treo 5-way nav! Make sure you thank the developer.
    Last edited by Gaurav; 12/15/2003 at 07:50 PM.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Nice find.

Installed it. You can actually compute with the 5-way and never take out the stylus. I'll keep it. And thank the developer.
    Tried it also - a definite 'keeper'

very handy with spreadsheets, database manager, etc

thanks for the headsup
    RJuhl
    Originally posted by elysian9
    Nice find.

Installed it. You can actually compute with the 5-way and never take out the stylus. I'll keep it. And thank the developer.
    How did you get it to compute with the 5 way?
    And what are you guys using to activate the pop up. I set it to the 5 way up but every time I hit up on the 5 way it opens the calc. regardless of where I am. I suppose that's how it works but regardless of what key I assign it to I'm always gonna have this problem.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    when you confiqure the calculator to activate on the treo 5-way up also set the hold this will allow you to scroll up and not activate the calculator

Fred
    Got it!
    Thank you
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Has anyone been able to get SnapCalc5 to work with HiLauncher?
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Originally posted by treosixoo
    Has anyone been able to get SnapCalc5 to work with HiLauncher?
    One is not related to the other. SC5 works regardless and independantly of the launcher.