1.    #1  
    Hi, i just got this in my email box from IGOLF. I had hoped to get the divice which was to be shipped 11/15/03 for my trip to las vegas on 12/21, but it seems that was only a pipe dream. here is the latest update from igolf, Take care, Jay

Dear Valued Customer,

iGolf Technologies has been continually working to finalize the SD GPS Package you have ordered. I apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience. Although I cannot provide even an estimated shipment date to you at this time, I would like to explain why the shipment has been delayed. As you may already know, the SD GPS receiver requires a driver to communicate with a handheld device. Unfortunately, during the development of the Palm driver required for the SD GPS receiver, we experienced some difficulty getting the SD GPS receiver and Palm OS to communicate properly. We are working directly with Palm to address this issue and feel confident it will be resolved shortly. I will notify you once the completed driver has been tested and is ready for shipment.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding. We are working diligently to get your SD GPS Package to you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Dan Galatro

iGolf Technologies
    Yeah, I got that email too. I wounder what that means for those who want their deposit back? Personally, I'm going to hang in there.