Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    It's great! It holds the T600 perfectly.

ProclipUSA

This is in my 2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder but they have mounting brackets for most cars.

Steve
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Here is a pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just received mine today, as well. Fits just fine (as did my previous one with my Treo300). And, I have eGrips on...makes it a little tight, but still goes in. I have the feeling that the bottom 1.5 inches or so of the eGrips on the side are going to come off (or I'll just cut them off), but the rest of it is not affected. In other words, the top four or five inches of the eGrips on the sides will be fine. And the back of the eGrips is not affected at all.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I cut my egrips on the side.. I think the remaining egrips on the sides will curl up with use...maybe some Elmers glue would keep it from curling.

Steve
    Originally posted by backdoc maybe some Elmers glue would keep it from curling.[/B]
    Epoxy holds the world together.

I wish I had a car with which to utilize this thing...
    Originally posted by Ksilebo

Epoxy holds the world together.

I wish I had a car with which to utilize this thing...
    Hehe...you know you're pretty far gone when you want to buy a car to accessorize your Treo!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Nah, I just need a car
    They don't make one for 2003 Mercedes SL500?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Bump
    To those who received proclip, what does package say, Treo or kyocera? I ordered and received one saying Kyocera 7135 last week. So, I called them and they sent me a replacement. I received it today and again, it says Kyocera. So now I'm thinking it may be just a package but actual holder is for Treo. So, what was yours? Thanks.
    BTW, it fits but a little loose.
    Last edited by dlee27; 12/16/2003 at 06:29 PM.
    Originally posted by dlee27
    To those who received proclip, what does package say, Treo or kyocera? I ordered and received one saying Kyocera 7135 last week. So, I called them and they sent me a replacement. I received it today and again, it says Kyocera. So now I'm thinking it may be just a package but actual holder is for Treo. So, what was yours? Thanks.
    BTW, it fits but a little loose.
    Mine DEFINITELY says "Treo600", and it's very snug...not loose at all. Sounds like ProClip has a shipping problem!
    are they kidding?

$30 for the clip and $25 for the holder part...
    Originally posted by shredhead
    are they kidding?

All I can tell you, from my perspective, worth every penny. Fits like a glove, no screws or tape or glue. Haven't found that anywhere else.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Originally posted by shredhead
    are they kidding?

To me it's worth every penny.

It's clean, well manufactured, and looks great. I had it for my Treo 300, unscrewed the T300 holder and screwed on the T600 holder. No rattle, no jiggle, very solid.

Steve
    Still waiting for mine to arrive...when did you guys order and how long did it take to get to you?
    Ordered mine early last week, arrived on Monday. Regular shipping.
    Sprints generic car mount works perfectly and gives you the ability to adjust the angle. I think I paid $24.99 for it and couldn't be happier. You can even adjust the tension if and when it becomes loose from usage. http://www.vgalleries.com/templates/...&pictureid=840
    Coops
    Originally posted by CC2TIMES
    Sprints generic car mount works perfectly and gives you the ability to adjust the angle. I think I paid $24.99 for it and couldn't be happier. You can even adjust the tension if and when it becomes loose from usage. http://www.vgalleries.com/templates/...&pictureid=840
    What's hooked in to your Treo?

BTW, mine ended up arriving yesterday after all!
    Originally posted by mo-bile

What's hooked in to your Treo?

BTW, mine ended up arriving yesterday after all!

That's the iRock fm Transmitter that I use turning my stereo into a complete handsfree speaker phone. (for $30) That thing absolutley rocks!!!

Coops
    Coops
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    With the transmitter plugged in is there enough room for the charger to be plugged in at the same time?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast