1.    #1  
    OK, I'm getting sick of waiting for my 2nd AC charger from Handspring. Now their site says they will not have them until January (Which we know in Handspring speak means Feb-Mar) http://www.handspring.com/products/P...013&cat=310004

Does anyone know if the sprint strores have them?

I am a little afraid to buy one from one of the Ebay retailers because they say they are compadible with all of the Treo's and I have heard the the earlier Treo chargers can "fry" the Treo600.

Does anyone have any other recomendations for where to get one that is verified to not "fry" my Treo600.

Thanks
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    I am using my AC charger from my T300. Works fine. Mostly it's the car charges that came with the T300 that have had reported problems.
    I just received my extra travel charger from Handspring, and the packaging states it is for 3 or 4 different Treos (including 270, 300, and 600).

It is actually a Motorola charger, and looks suspiciously similar to the charger that came with my old Motorola Vader phone (I will dig it up and confirm if they are one and the same).
    Check ebay.. lots of Treo 600 accessories for 1/3 the handspring price
    You might also consider getting a miniSync from Boxwave. Boxwave.com - I have one - for $15 it's a very cool USB sync connector that also charges the Treo. It zips up into a small travel type size, and is very strong (the website shows 2 large bricks suspended from it) I use it so much, I have put away the octopus that Handspring shipped originally.