1.    #1  
    I was in a Coach store over the weekend and saw a Handspring Treo case for $78.

You can't buy it on the website, but I called Coach and after much searching by the CSR, she gave me the following information:

Item #7675
    Price $78
    Colors Available - Black Only

I think it is made to fit any treo, meaning it was wide enough for the Treo 180/270/300, but it did fit my Treo 600 with a bit of leeway on either side.

There wasn't a slot on the bottom for cable access, but similar to the in-box Handspring Treo 600 case, there was enough leeway on the bottom "sides" and case height that if you plugged in a headset, the headset cable could come out through the "hole" on either side.

So it was basically a very nice leather version of the Handspring Treo standard case with a flap over the top that snapped. It also had a belt clip on the back with a metal D-Ring that you could attach a lanyard to.

Has anyone else seen this? Is this a new case or one that was made originally for the 180/270/300?
    You should have taken a picture of it with your Treo.

I haven't seen it.
    they made one that fit the t300 and i'm guessing the one you're referring to is that one. it looked just like the brookstone leather case, but nicer.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    can you post a picture of the Coach case please?