1.    #1  
    I bought my treo 600 from sprintpcs and I have the insurance. Does it replace the charger or do I contact sprintpcs to send me another one? Thanks for your help
    Originally posted by r1ngx
    I bought my treo 600 from sprintpcs and I have the insurance. Does it replace the charger or do I contact sprintpcs to send me another one? Thanks for your help
    Given that it is well within the phone's warranty period, I would contact Sprint PCS and have them replace it.

Besides, if you were to use your handset insurance you'd have to play a deductible. I suppose it applies even for the accessories, not 100% sure though. The deductible alone would be comparable to the price of the charger.

In the meantime you could use your car charger. Or order one from ebay.com. This merchant might have one: http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=41248270&ssPageName=L2
    My charger died after 4 days. I took it to the local Sprint store and they just handed me a new charger. Didn't even bother to look me up in the system.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by scooter
    My charger died after 4 days. I took it to the local Sprint store and they just handed me a new charger. Didn't even bother to look me up in the system.
    I took mine to the sprint store, and they gave me a travel charger. Did I get ripped off? They said they didn't have the ac adapter that actually comes with the 600.
    They gave me the travel charger too.
    I'll take the travel charger--fold down prongs on plug.