Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by paulsjmail

You can choose to have either/both the "option" key and "menu" key launch profiles. To make sure this is enabled, just go into preferences -> profile -> then hit the menu key again to bring up the acutual preferences for the profile application. You should see your choices there.
    Got it! Many thanks!
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Milan,

Looks like the call forwarding option is not working for the CDMA Treo600. I get the error:

PhnLibSetForwarding
    Err: 16415

I thank you for all of your hard work! I surely hope you can get this function working for the Sprint Treo!
    I am curious to know what profiles others have set.
    I know of the Bright and Loud, Bright and Off, Dim and Loud and DIm and off, from another fourm member.
    I have a standard profile for daily use, and a Stealth profile, for church, exams, meetings etc.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    I have profiles for work (quiet), car (loud), home (middle of the road). vibrate only and sleeping (off). The place I find it most useful is the car. I sometimes tend to turn up my music kind of loud.
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Installed profile.prc. Now whenever an alarm comes up the unit resets. Uninstalled and now works fine. Any cure?
    Milan, when are you going to tell us your PayPal account?
    Would be nice to have option to put additional detail on power on notifications:

These dont have a lot to do with profiles as such but the notification is a nice place to put some information that is of at use at startup:

Date Day Time
    Battery Power.
    .no sig.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Awesome application!

Would it be possible to add a control for the speakerphone from the new Phone Preferences? I don't know if it is possible, but it would be great to create a "Car" profile where the speakerphone is on by default. I tend to use the speakerpone in the car more than the ear bud and this would be a great addition.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Originally posted by estebanj
    Installed profile.prc. Now whenever an alarm comes up the unit resets. Uninstalled and now works fine. Any cure?
    try turning off the Profile notifier - useful as this is, it tends to create some problems - it regularly hung my Treo when a Megaclock alarm goes off with Keyguard active
  10.    #170  
    0.11 posted.

The problem with the profile notifier should be fixed.
    Last edited by milan; 01/16/2004 at 06:46 PM.
  11.    #171  
    Originally posted by colinq

try turning off the Profile notifier - useful as this is, it tends to create some problems - it regularly hung my Treo when a Megaclock alarm goes off with Keyguard active
    Can you please try the latest version (0.11) with Megaclock?
    Originally posted by milan

Can you please try the latest version (0.11) with Megaclock?
    0.11 doesn't quite solve the problem

when the Megaclock alarm triggers, both the Profiile dialog and the Keyguard dialog appear - but no alarm sound at all

when I press the Nav button, both fialogs disappear and the alarm sounds

at least it doesn't lock up hard like in the pass

Bob's Alarm doesn't display this problem
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Milan,

Have you had a chance to look at the call forwarding option for the CDMA Treo? This option forme is an important one. I am aware you have the GSM version, but I will gladly help you in any way in order to get this function working for CDMA

Fittske
    You have done an exceptional job with your program and your skills to fix the problems.

Any chance you would be willing to mod this program so that it works on the Treo 300, 270, or 180? You would have a larger market and at least one buyer (me) but i know more users would love this program.

Keep up the good work, Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Originally posted by milan
    Profiles 0.08 uploaded. It's been a long time since a new version appeared here. Accept my apologies gentlemans you had to wait so long :-)

Jan 10, 2004: 0.08

!EXPERIMENTAL!

- 'Mute' option added to 'General' profile panel. You should be able to mute Treo completely now :-)
    Nope, can't get the mute button to work properly. Treo alert manager still rings through all the time. Please please please fix it so that Treo alert does not ring through when we don't want it to. Great app!
    Originally posted by Mol
    Milan, when are you going to tell us your PayPal account?
    Amen brother.

Milan is playing hard to get.

Let us at least send you some money so that you can keep your brain well-nourished and your programming skills honed.
    Another bug with the latest versions (now using .11)

I can no longer set the Calendar Sound to sound every 10 minutes (Under Sound -> Calendar -> Tones ). Whenever I try to select 10, it changes the Repeat Alarm from '3 times' to '10 minutes' and sets Every Sound to 5 minutes.
    I use the very popular Calendar replacement, DateBook5.

I find that Profiles turns off sound and vibration in the default Calendar program, but not DateBook5.

Any possibility of addressing this?

Thanks,
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    Great application - makes the Treo 600 much more usable.

Would it be possible to add a boolean (on/off) option for a given profile so that if that option is enabled, the screen remains on if the phone is charging.

Yes I know there are apps out there that do this, but would love to switch this on and off based on my current profile.
  20.    #180  
    0.12 posted.

- minor bugs fixed
    - yet another attempt to make Profiles notifier compatible with other apps (Megaclock, ...)
    Last edited by milan; 01/16/2004 at 06:47 PM.
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast