Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Dude, who is more sick? You, for posting this app update on Christmas day?

Or me for breathlessly awaiting to check this board to see if one of my most-wanted stocking stuffers will be available here?

Merry Christmas, and hope we both get a life!
    OK, OK. I win. *I* am the sickest of all, because I just *had* to come back here and post that this latest revision if the BOMB!

Melding it into the system Prefs applet is pure elegance, and the press-and-hold of the option button to switch profiles is nothing short of genius. Makes the Treo unbelieveably more useful.

Thank you my man! Thank you!
    I gotcha both beat....I'm at work
    The T600 isn't a device. It's an addiction. Thanks for the fix!

Seriously, thanks for the update to a great program... and Mery Christmas everyone!!!
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Thanks for the Xmas gift! Do you have a Paypal account? This app deserves a donation for the time you put into it.
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
    Thanks - The changes are brillant!!

Merry Xmas to all

Bye,

Ton
    You knew what we wanted for the holidays! Thanks!
    Man, you are awesome!

I just have one more request (and you can tell me to shut-up if your tired of further requests, because it's already awesome)...

Can you consider adding the Phone Preferences screen to the 4 that are already there (in addition to Display, General, Keyguard, and Sound) so that you can set call forwarding options and Enable Digital Roaming options?)
    You sir are amazing. Thanks for a wonderful Program. Where is the paypal link?
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Nice so far, keep up the good work.
    Devices Owned:
    Handspring 600 (retired), Treo 650 x2 (retired), Centro x2 (offline usage), Palm Pre x2, HTC EVO

Apps I can't live without on my Pre:
    Dr. Podder, Music (Remix) and JogStats
    Now if the sky nazi could only get his email working we'd all be happy! lol
    Gregg G. - New Orleans, LA
    Treo 700p on Sprint
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Originally posted by wcarlson40

Can you consider adding the Phone Preferences screen to the 4 that are already there (in addition to Display, General, Keyguard, and Sound) so that you can set call forwarding options and Enable Digital Roaming options?)

I agree! I would love this feature also!
    couple of suggestions for you to consider

1. Timed profiles like on some Nokia phones i.e. set a profile for a specified period, after which it reverts to a normal profile

2. Profile switching triggered by calendar events e.g. Meeting Profile when a meeting starts and reverting to Normal when the meeting is over

3. *frivolous* - for suggestion 2, mebbe the app can prompt "Is the darned meeting really really over?" with an option to extend it for another hour

keep up the great work!
    Nothing happens when I press and hold the option button. I've got two profiles configured. Am I missing something here?
    Last edited by elysian9; 12/26/2003 at 10:24 AM.
    Originally posted by elysian9
    Nothing happens when I press and hold the option button. I've got two profiles configured. Am I missing something here?
    Works like a charm on mine. Any chance you're pressing the wrong button? (Please don't take offense, I'm just asking). Otherwise could there be some software conflict?
  16.    #56  
    Originally posted by elysian9
    You have to 'Set' a profile first in the Profiles preference panel. It should be fixed in the next release.

Milan
  17. Nel
    You just need to press reset your Treo 600 and it works after the reset.
    briliant update
    With the option press it's now getting reaally usefull. (and opens up a new shortcut in my case)

Thanx
    water created humans to carry it up hills
    Originally posted by colinq
    couple of suggestions for you to consider

1. Timed profiles like on some Nokia phones i.e. set a profile for a specified period, after which it reverts to a normal profile

2. Profile switching triggered by calendar events e.g. Meeting Profile when a meeting starts and reverting to Normal when the meeting is over

3. *frivolous* - for suggestion 2, mebbe the app can prompt "Is the darned meeting really really over?" with an option to extend it for another hour

keep up the great work!
    That would be TOO cool. And of course, extremely useful...
    I agree with the last poster. Those additions would take this software from shareware-grade to commercial-grade. Regardless you should release it to the masses at palmgear and handango. I will register and write a favorable review....I'm sure others from this forum will do the same.

I've noticed what I think is a bug that has persisted through the last several releases. I like Beam receive to remain off so that I save battery power. I make this edit to all of my profiles and click Ok. The profiles work properly and keep beam receive off. However, when I go back to edit the profiles later, the setting appears in the edit profile window as Beam receive "on" instead of the way I left it. Anyone else notice the sae thing?

Keep up the great work. Your next assignment is to write the app that everyone is desperately seeking to Block categories of caller ID's. You could have a meaningful business on Palmgear.
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast