Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Hi again,

So what's the easiest/quickest way to switch between profiles?

Thanks

--ian
    Hold down the Option key while in any app.

Great utility, it's just missing a one paragraph summary of how to use it.
    Hi,

What's the option button?

Thanks

--ian
    Hi again,

Ah, I found it now - it's the sliver key you use to get the numbers/symbols.

Thanks!

--ian
    OK..that was simple...thanks!
    Charliec
    Just found profiles - this is exactly what is missing on the Treo!

One question: is there a way to make the phone vibe then ring in a profile? That seems to be the only feature I really miss from my Kyocera 7135...trying to be polite on commuter trains.

Thanks!
    This program plus lightwav are a great combo.
    I’m a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    nice bump
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Whats the latest version available?
    .no sig.
    I remember posting this question a while back, but was there ever a fix for the problem that ims coming through Verichat would still ring or vibrate when on Silent mode in Simple Profile Manager.
    Quote Originally Posted by wasinaus
    Whats the latest version available?
    The latest version is the one that was put on Palm Gear
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...e&prodid=55044
    I’m a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Now that Simple Profile Manager works in conjunction with BrightCam (another amazing freeware app), it's 10 times more powerful IMHO.

Has everyone in this thread tried BrightCam? Here's a link:

http://mytreo.net/mytreo/modules.php...m_v0.3.1&cid=3

Check this thread for updates:

http://mytreo.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=jfmw

Cheers
    Awesome! Thanks for the link.

I downloaded 3.1 from the link and then installed the update fromt the other thread over it. I assume that is what you are supposed to do...and it works unbelievably well.

Great find!
    This might be a redundant question, but does Profeo Lite work with Simple Profile Manager and BrightCam? Any experience using all three together?
    "This space intentionally left blank."
    You should look in JFMw's Supported developer's area of www.mytreo.net for the answer. I think I read that he was cooperating with the author of Profeo Light.
    Quote Originally Posted by write1here
    This might be a redundant question, but does Profeo Lite work with Simple Profile Manager and BrightCam? Any experience using all three together?
    let me anser.

Profeo 600 Lite will most probably overwrite the options of SPM, which P600L controls, but it will not change any other SPM options. Thus, they are probably partialy compatible. However, I can not make any guarantees about it or provide any support if you use this combination.

Profeo600L and BrightCam will be compatible soon. BC is already "Profeo Ready", I just need to update P600L to add the integration options. This will likely happen in the next few days.
    Did you use Profeo today ?
    Has everyone in this thread noticed that CallFILTER was redesigned to cooperate with Simple Profile Manager and Profeo 600 Light?

The combination of these profile programs with call filtering and brightcam is simply extraordinary. I never imagined the Treo could be such a powerful tool!

If you haven't read the CallFilter "secret features" article, here's a link:

http://mytreo.net/news/archives/000098.html#more
    Guys, I found a new and simple ringtone profile manager for Treo 600. You have to buy the full version but it works very well. Seems easier to use that the other ones I've tried (no crashes with this one!). It's called RingProfiles.

Check out for yourself at: http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...oductId=139438

May the piece be with you !!
    That's a really nice looking program. But it's not as configurable as Profeo Light or Simple Profile Manager, and it's very expensive at $16 when there are freeware alternatives. It also won't work with CallFilter or BrightCam.
    I guess Milan is MIA, he hasn't posted since June
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey