Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milan
    Yes I plan to update the app soon ;-) My Treo has been stolen and it did take some time to have a new one.

Milan
    Sorry to hear that your treo was stolen! Glad to see you are getting a new one!

Once you start coding on profiles again hopefully you can add switchable walpaper graphics to your list of things to do! Since I have a "work" profile set up, I would love for my companies logo to pop up on the screen when I change to the "work" profile.

Looking forward to your updates!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    My Treo has been stolen and it did take some time to have a new one.
    Man... stolen?
    I sympathise with you bro.
    Can only imagine how much anguish you feel...
    I'm going to have nightmares tonight.. I just know it.

...My Treo has been stolen and it did take some time to have a new one.

Milan
  4. sda
    Milan,

Any ETA for the next version (0.19?) of Profiles? BTW, great product!!

Thanks
    Any news....got a Treo600 yet......?
    .no sig.
    I just tried the app and it looks very cool. The problem I am having is that when I create a new profile all of my settings are reset to default, keyguard, ring tones etc.. If I change everything the settings stay but any new profiles just go back to default. Basically I can't get it to save the settings that I make under a specific profile. Am I missing something?

Thanks
  7.    #327  
    Quote Originally Posted by wasinaus
    Any news....got a Treo600 yet......?
    Yes, I got a new Treo two weeks ago. The life is much better now! :-) I hope I will post a new version in about one week...
    Yes, I got a new Treo two weeks ago. The life is much better now! :-) I hope I will post a new version in about one week...
    Great! Looking forward to it! Thanks, milan!
    Would it be possible to add the ability to set the Alert Volume when the top switch is turned off (Sound Mode Off)? I want the Phone, SMS, etc. sounds to play through my headphones when the switch is off. The switch just physically turns off the built-in speaker and sets "Sound Mode Off". Applications that dont respect this mode will still play through headphones when the switch is off.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    milan,
    I really love this utility. Thank you so much!

I have not the time to read through the many pages here, so forgive me if this has been discussed: Are there any plans for you to include management of the keyboard backlight? I currently have a "night" profile set-up and would like to have an option to keep the backlight on for as long as the device is being used (or an option for a particular desired time period).
    GalenMD,

I think if you look closely you'll find that support for the backlight is already there.

Milan,

Please consider adding scheduling. Otherwise, your program is perfect IMHO.

Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by rosenft
    GalenMD,

I think if you look closely you'll find that support for the backlight is already there.

Milan,

Please consider adding scheduling. Otherwise, your program is perfect IMHO.

Cheers.
    Really? I just went through every screen and can't find that option. Where is it?

I agree. Scheduling would be cool, provided that it can be easily overrided with another choice when necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by GalenMD
    Really? I just went through every screen and can't find that option. Where is it?

I agree. Scheduling would be cool, provided that it can be easily overrided with another choice when necessary.
    under the display option as "light mode" - Normal is the 10 sec and night is always on (well at least when the screen is on)

digidep
    Is Profiles versoin .18 the latest version?

This seemed to get developed very quickly but has not progressed much for a while.

Id like to see
    1. Ability to schedule profile or have profiles auto engage based on appointments.
    2. Ability to enhanse the Profile notifier with standard custom text - including tokens for time/ date/ battery charge %, active profile name etc.

Property of wasinaus
    Time is now %t
    Date : %d

Batt %B%% Mem %m
    Active profile: %P
    .no sig.
    Charliec
    I was wondering if there are any directions/manuals for this product or just intuitively work through it - want to easily be able to turn off/on keyguard without running all the way thru apps/pref/keyguard etc...thks
    Charliec
    Hi,

Strange question, but I installed profiles and I can see with FileZ that it is on the Treo 600 but I can't seem to find how do load it - am I missing something??

Thanks!

--ian
    ICHILTON,

You load it thru 'Prefs'' - it just becomes another option in the upper right corner of the main 'Prefs' screen
    RJuhl
    Charliec,
    I just set up a second profile - one has keyguard enabled, the second has it disabled. Then, by press & hold of option key, you can easily select whichever profile you want.
    RJuhl
    Hi rjuhl,

Thanks - i've found it now. I was expecting it to appear as an application before.

--ian