1. KBS
    I have called T-Mobile twice in the last few days trying to get WAP access on my Treo 600. This last time I talked to 4 different people that told me it wasn't supported on my phone. I don't volunteer that I have a 600, but they always ask what phone I am using. Then they tell me it isn't supported and won't help. I am tempted to call back and lie about what device I am using so they will activate the service.

It says that I have it when I go to my account on the T-Mobile website. I have tried on network preferences to connect on all the internet options and always get a GPRS error. Anyone have any suggestions?
    To get online, go to Prefs->Network on your Treo 600. If you have the $19.99 plan, choose "T-Mobile Internet" from the drop-down list. If you have a T-Zones plan (9.99 or 4.99) or the free WAP, then choose "T-Zones" from the drop down list. That is the ONLY thing I had to set up on my Treo600 to get online.
  3. KBS
    I have tried that many times. I get an error "GPRS connection not available. Check your settings in Network Preferences and/or try again later. (0x7143)" I have read in some posts that a few users had to call T-mobile and get it activated, which is what I tried to do. The four different people I talked to tonight would only say it isn't supported on the Treo 600. I tell them about the posts and the success that I know others have had, but all they'll say is that it isn't supported on the 600, over and over again.
    When you check your plan & services on www.t-mobile.com, what does it say? "T-Mobile Internet" or "T-Zones" or "T-Zones Pro" or "Free WAP access"? I need to know which one you are signed up for to help more...
  5. KBS
    It says free WAP access. I appreciate your time, jskier.
    you need to select "T-Zones" from Prefs-Network. I have read that other people required a soft reset of their treo before they could get online. Have you tried that yet? (push the "reset" button on the back).
  7. KBS
    jskier - you're "wunnerful"! It worked! I should have known to "reboot". Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
    glad I could help.
    enjoy your new "toy"