1.    #1  
    i know this has been dealt with in another thread, and i did a search and couldn't find the thread i had seen it in. so excuse me...but i am upset that my docs to go standard 6.0 isn't integrated with the treo 600's 5-way rocker. i want to be able to scroll around in a word document and i can't. i have to use the stylus to drag the scroll icon down. that is a pain. someone in a thread had put a link to a developer of docs to go where we could tell them how we want them to upgrade it for the treo....any clues anybody?
    That didn't take much of a search!

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...604be0415.html
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  3.    #3  
    thanks for your help. that was exactly the thread i wanted. you said it was an easy search...i don't know what i did wrong. here are the responses i got when i tried to search:

"Your search word word treo 600 and docs to go 6.0 is either to ambiguous or to short to search our article archive. Three letters are currently required in each search term."

"Your search word 5 way rocker and documents to go 6.0 is either to ambiguous or to short to search our article archive. Three letters are currently required in each search term."

suggestions on how i can do better searches would be greatly appreciated.

thanks again for your help
    I just typed in "docstogo" and it returned several pages. The 7th thread down on the first page was "Documents to Go" opened it and it seemed to match the one that you were looking for.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    My Treo600 5 way works just fine in Docs ToGo. You just move around until you see the blue square around the document. Then press the center button to select. Now you can use the 5 way to scroll around in the Document. It also works for spreadsheets.
    The point is that moving with the 5-way scrolls several cells, rather than moving single cells. You also can't backspace..etc., in the word processing documents.
  7.    #7  
    hey rc46....thanks. at least that was something. i can at least move around from different screen views of the document. but in that mode it seems i can't move within a sentence to do any type of editing...like adding or deleting a word without using the stylus
    I'm with you! I'm trying Documents To Go also, and really hate that I can't use the 5-way to simply move back or forward a character or up and down a line. I'd much rather have that than have it move up and down a page, or left and right a screenfull. I will write to them and suggest it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mharpen
    I'm with you! I'm trying Documents To Go also, and really hate that I can't use the 5-way to simply move back or forward a character or up and down a line. I'd much rather have that than have it move up and down a page, or left and right a screenfull. I will write to them and suggest it.
    Actually, they have incorporated 5-way support in their latest version. Make sure you have version 6.008.
    I do have that version, but the navigation only does page up/down and full screen right/left. Very frustrating not being able to move a character or a line. Not even with a portable keyboard! I wrote to them. Others should too. Go to their feedback page in Contact Us.
    Well something's wrong somewhere, or else I'm missing what you're trying to do. But in version 6.008 (not 6.005) I can definitely scroll around in a word-to-go document one character or one line at a time. I can also scroll a page at a time by holding down the option key and pressing up or down on the 5-way.
    Since I had just downloaded the trial, I assumed I had the latest version, but you're right, I have version 6.005. So, do I have to purchase it in order to get the 6.008 version? Thanks for pointing this out. I'm jazzed now!!
    Handango (www.handango.com) claims to have 6.008. You should be able to download a trial from there.