1.    #1  
    I use the built in mail app to download company emails while out the office, i download, read, sometimes answer, and delete.

I bought agendus but being pissed bought the professional edition which has the mail bit as well. I can't delete it without knobbling agendus

Should i use it? Any advantages/disatvantages versus built in app?
    The mail app is also available from palm one for spring phones as well.
    I found one advantage to AgendusPro/IambicMail: it has a hot-sync ability for Outlook.

My employer will not pay for wireless data access except where there is a business need. Since they already gave me a laptop (which is integral to my job.... a Treo 600 just won't work as a substitue for laptop in my case), I have no business need for wireless access.

So, when at my desk or dialed up to the corporate VPN, I hotsync to Outlook from the mail app in Agendus Pro, and read/reply to email off-line and re-sync later.
    Day-Timer (1995) > Palm Pilot 5000 (1996) > Palm Vx (1999) > Treo 600 (2003) > Treo 650 (2006)

Avoid MediocreSoft!!! - Give me PalmOS or give me death!
    I haven't used the mail ap yet, so let me get this straight...if I'm using the mail app and I have messages in outlook inbox...they will automatically sync into the email app in agendus. Correct???
    Mike
    Originally posted by mbranscum
    I haven't used the mail ap yet, so let me get this straight...if I'm using the mail app and I have messages in outlook inbox...they will automatically sync into the email app in agendus. Correct???
    Yes... that's the way I use it. Works fine.
    Day-Timer (1995) > Palm Pilot 5000 (1996) > Palm Vx (1999) > Treo 600 (2003) > Treo 650 (2006)

Originally posted by johntravers
    I use the built in mail app to download company emails while out the office, i download, read, sometimes answer, and delete.

I bought agendus but being pissed bought the professional edition which has the mail bit as well. I can't delete it without knobbling agendus

If you use Agendus a lot, there is a big advantage - its History for each of your contacts will include a notation as to the incoming and outgoing calls for that contact.

Regards,

NateS
    Treo 600 - what a "Marvel"ous device!
    Originally posted by johntravers

Have you tried deleting the AgendusPro on your device and installing the standard version (from the free download trial) and using the license key from the Pro version?

OK...I have Agendus Pro and the email isn't syncing with outlook. Do I have to have the desktop version also for the mail hitsync to work???
    Mike
    Originally posted by mbranscum
    OK...I have Agendus Pro and the email isn't syncing with outlook. Do I have to have the desktop version also for the mail hitsync to work???
    No, just the Palm version.

Check your custom sync settings to make sure the IambicMail application that comes with AgendusPro is set to syncronize. I seem to remember that when I installed mine, it was set to do nothing (i.e. not sync) by default, and that I had to manually set it to sync as the default behavior. See attached pic; right-click on the hot-sync icon in the system tray, highlight AgendusMail and click "Change"
    Attached Images Attached Images