1.    #1  
    bet you own it already too.

the iPOD CASE that came with your iPod.
    i don't have an iPod, so i had to look for a FIRST GEN iPod case at a local mac shop. i don't know if the new slimmer ones fit, but the first generation one fits perfect. with this you can put the treo in your pocket without having it rub all over in your pocket and wear away the chrome.

this is what i figured the case that came with the Treo would be like, but instead it came with that gaudy belt vinyl..no thank you.
    Last edited by illdefined; 12/14/2003 at 03:57 AM.
    I find the iPod case just a little too tight for the Tre600. It holds it great, but 90% of my phone calls got answered by the space bar that was being pressed on by the case, and I did not even know I got a call some times. Maybe over time it would stretch a bit??

And of course now that I have egrips on it, I will not be using the iPod acase again. Time for ebay.
    yep.
    Originally posted by krock
    I find the iPod case just a little too tight for the Tre600. It holds it great, but 90% of my phone calls got answered by the space bar that was being pressed on by the case, and I did not even know I got a call some times. Maybe over time it would stretch a bit??
    That's true of the newer thinner ipod's and its case. But illdefined was talking about the first generation ipod, which was thicker and whose case holds the treo 600 quite nicely. I use it and do not experience accidental answering.