1.    #1  
    Hi. I'm not sure where to post this, or if there's a better web site to post this, so please be patient if I'm out of place.

I'm looking for ringtones that sounds like one of three things:

1. The Star Trek: TNG/DS9/VOY/TOS Communicator.

2. Star Trek TOS "All hands" communication whistle.

3. Star Trek: TNG "door bell" sound.

If anybody knows where to get one or all of these, for purchase or free, please reply.

Thanks.
    You can get next gen. here...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    1. The Star Trek: TNG/DS9/VOY/TOS Communicator.

2. Star Trek TOS "All hands" communication whistle.

3. Star Trek: TNG "door bell" sound.
    I was looking for something more along the lines of sound effects rather than the theme songs. But, thank you.
    I'm going to try downloading Techsounds Hack (formerly Treksounds Hack, see PalmGear). It was designed for alarms, not phone ringers, but it had exactly the sounds you're looking for, and would be perfect if it worked with the phone.
  5.    #5  
    Please let us know if it works... or doesn't work.
    Originally posted by Gameboy70
    I'm going to try downloading Techsounds Hack (formerly Treksounds Hack, see PalmGear). It was designed for alarms, not phone ringers, but it had exactly the sounds you're looking for, and would be perfect if it worked with the phone.
    According to TechSounds website, it requires Hackmaster which won't work on OS5
    Yeah, just found out the hard way.
  8.    #8  
    I just discovered mTone at http://www.motionapps.com/

So, does anyone know of a Nokia Star Trek communicator/doorbell tone available?
  9.    #9  
    I found the communicator ringtone for Nokia.

http://www.mrtones.com/ringtones/nok...municator_.htm