1.    #1  
    I don't have a data plan, and I don't plan on signing up until my Cingular contract is over and I can move over to T-Mobiles much more affordable data plan. Anyway, I want to put a few ringtones that I made (midi files) to the phone, but I cannot download them with blazer and I cannot email them to the phone. Is there a little app that converts the midi file to the proper .pdb file? Would I be lucky enough to have it be on the Mac platform. THanks for any help.
    you can always "beam" the midi file to the T600 via infared. The treo will put it into the right place.
  3.    #3  
    haha i guess i am unlucky in this one point in having the newest version of the Titanium laptop, where they removed the IrDA port. Oh well, maybe I will accumulate a bunch of ringtones and then add a data plan for a month.
    The only other way that I know is to use Launcher X. There is another thread here that explains how. I think it involves putting the .mid file onto a SD card & using LauncherX to copy the file to the internal memory. I do not have Launcher X, so I cannot confirm that this method works. LauncherX also is not free, but maybe cheaper than a Cingular data plan....
    get mid file into sd card either using an external card reader or "card export" software, then "open" (not "copy") with launcherx and the built-in ring manager will take over. hope this helps.