Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Just noticed Buy.com is selling unlocked Treo 600 (gsm) for $543.99.

Handspring Treo 600 GSM/GPRS Communicator - Celphone + Palm Organizer + Wireless Email in one unit!
    In Philly, we upgraded to 2500 plan 12/4, 2nd line free vision free, moble to moble free, however my son has sanyo $99 camera phone, I want a t600 badly. Anyone have ideas of getting one below retail price? I do not want to add a 3rd phone???

http://www.congress1.org
    Couldn't tell who your provider is... you mention Vision, so I assume Sprint PCS.

You can get a Sprint PCS T600 from Amazon for like $250 or $300. You have to wait and mail in some rebates.

Search the forums for info, tons of people talk about the Amazon and Sprint T600.

If you have AT&T, you can buy an upgrade straight off Handspring's site.

-- Vikram
    Treo 600 <a href="http://vikrampant.com/treo600/">Blog/Moblog</a>
    Has anyone actually reeived a Treo 600 from Buy.com? If so, what service provider and how is it functioning?

I assume it must be unlocked.
    >Macastat<

www.MacaSTAT.com
    From the Treo 90 to the Pre Plus
    Originally posted by macastat
    Has anyone actually reeived a Treo 600 from Buy.com? If so, what service provider and how is it functioning?

I assume it must be unlocked.
    I don't think anyone has gotten a Treo 600 from them as yet.

This is what their site states regarding availability:
    On Order: Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Weeks.
    Place your order today and be one of the first to receive this product when it arrives
    Can anyone add anything to this post? The price seems awfully cheap, compared to what it's selling for through other outlets. Is it actually unlocked? It doesn't mention a specific provider other than "service sold seperately".