1.    #1  
    I just found out about Pippy, a port of Python for Palm OS. I'm getting addicted to Python, and having it available for Palm is the best piece of news since discovering OnBoardC. Does anyone know if you can build .prc binaries with this, or does it just execute .py scripts?
    Originally posted by Gameboy70
    I just found out about Pippy, a port of Python for Palm OS. I'm getting addicted to Python, and having it available for Palm is the best piece of news since discovering OnBoardC. Does anyone know if you can build .prc binaries with this, or does it just execute .py scripts?
    The Home Page contains a lot more info, and the readme suggests that there are pre-built prcs you can download. It's at http://pippy.sourceforge.net/. Pretty cool - I haven't really dived into Python yet - I do a lot of PHP/MySQL development - but plan to, because I'm really interested in Zope. Here's another good reason.
    Peter Campbell * www.krazy.com
  3.    #3  
    After doing some reading, it looks like those .prc files are for pylib and the Pippy VM. Some sources say you have to build Pippy on CodeWarrior (a non-option for me), but fortunately others say GCC will work if handled with care. I'm going to give it a try.