1.    #1  
    Anybody know where I can get program help for the various calculators that came with my treo 600?
    Anyone?
    What did I miss - what calculators came with the Treo 600? Other than the standard Palm?
    The Treo has a whole slew of financial, statistical, scientific calculators - volumne conversion, weight conversion, distance, etc. A very comprehensive package.....but no instrustions on how to use
    You may allready have this, but there is some info in the adobe Treo600 guide Page100-101 (just a little) and more in the hardcaopy of the manual taht came with the phone. The hard copy is where I found the info on the "CON" button/function
    Would any1 be willing to send me the Calc off of the Treo?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Download the userguide of any Visor from www.Handspring.com/support. You will find more information on the calculator than in the Treo 600 guide.

Also, search for the word Parens on Google. You may turn up a download of the old shareware version online. FC Plus bought it and have stopped supplying it online. You might get lucky though. Parens was its name as a standalone app..

I did a quick search on the support KB at Handspring and lo and behold - here is the link they provided:
    http://www.palmblvd.com/software/pc/...7-palm-pc.html

The user guide is in the ZIP file.

Handspring link:
    http://support.handspring.com/esuppo...olutionId=6165
    Originally posted by jimmyk001
    The Treo has a whole slew of financial, statistical, scientific calculators - volumne conversion, weight conversion, distance, etc. A very comprehensive package.....but no instrustions on how to use
    I find Parens (or HS stripped down version of it), a little hard on the eye and somewhat dated in it's interface. Plus, it looks like a lot of the links to the info and plugin pages disappeared around 2000... shame HS didn't continue plugin support because it's a great feature and a shame HS don't proivide a real manual.

There are tons of calcs for PalmOS out there and some a lot better than HS-Parens. Here is a good site ...and if you're into Calcs, ApCalc is pretty awesome.
    www.gsmworld.com