1.    #1  
    Anyone know of any good programs for keeping your medical history on the 600? I've done some searches and don't see much aside from programs that just let you put in your doctor's name and the medications you're taking. I'm thinking of something more robust that will allow you to track the course of a serious medical problems where you're seeing multiple doctors and having multiple procedures done, trying lots of different medications, etc.

It should also be something that is easy to print out.

It would be great if it's free, but I would gladly pay for something that is useful.

Thanks
    There is an option - a program by DDH Software caled HanDBase - a database program for the Palm OS base. There are bunches of applications written for it, including what you are looking for, medical history ones. The site is: http://www.ddhsoftware.com - look around the site 'cause there is a lot there.

Ben

----------------------

Originally posted by sparky76
    Anyone know of any good programs for keeping your medical history on the 600? I've done some searches and don't see much aside from programs that just let you put in your doctor's name and the medications you're taking. I'm thinking of something more robust that will allow you to track the course of a serious medical problems where you're seeing multiple doctors and having multiple procedures done, trying lots of different medications, etc.

It should also be something that is easy to print out.

It would be great if it's free, but I would gladly pay for something that is useful.

Thanks