1.    #1  
    I've been reading snippets about upgrading your current SIM to a newer one if you want GPRS to work properly with your Cingularized T600 and T-Mo service. Other than differences in voltages in older and newer SIM cards has anyone else heard of the need to upgrade?
    Not really but I do remember a few days ago reading a post where someone was bashing Cingular support because he was never able to get gprs working on his 180/270 and now with the 600 and after how ever many calls the tech realized that he had an older SIM with I think like 18 digit coding or something and he needed to have a new SIM that supported 19 digit coding. He picked one up and instant gprs.

I'll try to find the thread.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  3.    #3  
    That is SUCH a ray of hope! Thank you much...and if you find the thread please re-post. Now to go and beat up some T-Mo techs!!!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  5.    #5  
    Man, I hope this is it. The only thing that bothers me is that GPRS woked fine with my present SIM in my other phone (SE P800) I'm going to give this a shot and see what T-Mo says about it. Thanx.