1.    #1  
    If you're returning a Treo 600 (for any reason) - what do you need to do before the return?

A hard reset will wipe all of the data?

And that's it?
    That's basically correct. A hard reset should be enough...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    That's basically correct. A hard reset should be enough...

The Treo 600's browser cache is automatically backed up to a hidden secondary FlashRAM chip that can only be accessed by Handspring technicians using an EPROM chip reader. So TreoScott's trail of visits to
    pr0n sites will be on display to the techies that recondition his phone.

Those of us with nothing to hide don't worry if we have to return our phones...
  4.    #4  
    Hah hah!

You'd have to be a very, very patient man to browse pr0n on the Treo....

Loading....loading.....loading....

By that time, I'm done.

Plus, gadgets turn me on more than women. I spend more time at Handango.com than Playboy.com
    Originally posted by TreoScott
    Hah hah!

You'd have to be a very, very patient man to browse pr0n on the Treo....

Loading....loading.....loading....

By that time, I'm done.

Plus, gadgets turn me on more than women. I spend more time at Handango.com than Playboy.com

Wise men say, "All good things *** to those that wait" and "Patience is a virtue" and "Why the hell did I download the Paris Hilton video?"

. DivX, anyone?

Originally posted by The Chupacabra

The Treo 600's browser cache is automatically backed up to a hidden secondary FlashRAM chip that can only be accessed by Handspring technicians using an EPROM chip reader. So TreoScott's trail of visits to
    pr0n sites will be on display to the techies that recondition his phone.

Those of us with nothing to hide don't worry if we have to return our phones...
    Dude, don't fall for this April Fool's deal.