1. THS
    Hi there,
    it sounds to me that the Orange deal is much better then the sim-free versions for 800 Euros from Treostore - at least for myself being a UK resident now.
    However, the color is the problem. Orange apprently only sells the dark ones. Does anybody know whether they also (secretly) sell the silverone or are planning to do so in the future....? Any help is much appreciated...Thanks, THS
    carriers usually won't do this, as it adds another model to their inventory.

there are plenty of silver gsm users in the US willing to trade, if you can find one.
    Originally posted by THS
    Hi there,
    it sounds to me that the Orange deal is much better then the sim-free versions for 800 Euros from Treostore - at least for myself being a UK resident now.
    However, the color is the problem. Orange apprently only sells the dark ones. Does anybody know whether they also (secretly) sell the silverone or are planning to do so in the future....? Any help is much appreciated...Thanks, THS
    Bearing in mind the fantastically cheap price we in the UK are lucky enough to get the 600 for compared with the rest of the world, the colour would be the least of my concerns (though for the record, I think the dark Orange one looks coolest )