1.    #1  
    Hello!

Another problem i have is when I dial numbers directly on the touchscreen telephone. For example when I dial 0216512234 and then I press dial the phone alway dials 10216512234 and so the call do not work.
    Also when I dial from the adress book and I store the numbers like 0216512234 the phone also dials with 1 before.
    But when I store the numbers like +43216512234 it works. I also tried this on an other treo600 and ther is no probleme dialing without +43 in front.
    I was looking in all settings but I couldn't find different settings so Im without an idea!

Thanks for help

Greetings
    Geri
    Originally posted by www.treo.at
    Hello!

Another problem i have is when I dial numbers directly on the touchscreen telephone. For example when I dial 0216512234 and then I press dial the phone alway dials 10216512234 and so the call do not work.
    Also when I dial from the adress book and I store the numbers like 0216512234 the phone also dials with 1 before.
    But when I store the numbers like +43216512234 it works. I also tried this on an other treo600 and ther is no probleme dialing without +43 in front.
    I was looking in all settings but I couldn't find different settings so Im without an idea!

Thanks for help

Greetings
    Geri
    I'm not sure, but could it be in the Dial Preferences menu of the Phone application?

There's a check box for North American Dialing. Could that, and the "Always dial 1 in front of the area code" be checked? I don't think checking "North American Dialing" alone would put the "1". I would think that you'd need to explicity select "Always dial 1 in front of the area code" but I could be mistaken.

Anyway, try unchecking the boxes. Do let me know how it goes.
    I had the same problem as Geri. Despite no answer from Geri, I made hard reset, then I uninstalled previous Palm Desktop + data, then I reinstall new PalmDesktop. Everything works fine.

I think, problem was caused old data synchronized w. new PalmDesktop sw.

Alfonz, rare Treo salesman (Geri is writing from treo.at = austrian Treo distributor(?)