Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 101
  1. #81  
    I've posted a bunch of photos on my site:

    http://www.lefish.com/gallery/album01

    Some pics have a caption pointing out my one gripe about the bump at the bottom, but captions don't show up if you use the 'slideshow' feature, so best to view one-by-one.

    -David
  2. #82  
    Originally posted by lefish
    I've posted a bunch of photos on my site:

    http://www.lefish.com/gallery/album01

    Some pics have a caption pointing out my one gripe about the bump at the bottom, but captions don't show up if you use the 'slideshow' feature, so best to view one-by-one.

    -David
    Thanks for the pics. So that's what the inside of the case looks like My MobilePlanet Vaja order still shows the dreaded word "BACKORDERED". Maybe it'll show up this week...shrug.

    Happy Presidents' Day,
    EdK
    Handspring Treo 600 R.I.P. ...
    Insurance replacement Sprint Treo 755P ...
    16GB iPhone 3G
  3. Exciter's Avatar
    Posts
    344 Posts
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    #83  
    I placed the order on January 29 and received it today. I am very pleased with it and don't feel ripped off in the least. I am so glad they didn't put the little metal emblem on the front. They must have had complaints or problems and did away with it. It feels so nice and it is thick. I have no problem using any of the keys. Other than the first day of receiving my Treo, I have never used the volume keys. I can still use them with not much difficulty. I don't have the seam overlap that "lefish" mentioned. I had to laugh.....the customs invoice, Vaja claims a total value of $10.20 US.

    Kirby
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular
  4. Exciter's Avatar
    Posts
    344 Posts
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    #84  
    Another pic..............
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular
  5. Exciter's Avatar
    Posts
    344 Posts
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    #85  
    Another pic............
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular
  6. Exciter's Avatar
    Posts
    344 Posts
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    #86  
    Another pic..........
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular
  7. Exciter's Avatar
    Posts
    344 Posts
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    #87  
    Another pic..................
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular
  8. Exciter's Avatar
    Posts
    344 Posts
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    #88  
    Another pic....................
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular
  9. Exciter's Avatar
    Posts
    344 Posts
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    #89  
    Another pic......................
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular
  10. Exciter's Avatar
    Posts
    344 Posts
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    #90  
    Another pic.................................
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular
  11. #91  
    Originally posted by Exciter
    I placed the order on January 29 and received it today. I am very pleased with it and don't feel ripped off in the least. I am so glad they didn't put the little metal emblem on the front. They must have had complaints or problems and did away with it. It feels so nice and it is thick. I have no problem using any of the keys. Other than the first day of receiving my Treo, I have never used the volume keys. I can still use them with not much difficulty. I don't have the seam overlap that "lefish" mentioned. I had to laugh.....the customs invoice, Vaja claims a total value of $10.20 US.

    Kirby
    Hmmm...I ordered mine on the 29th also and it arrived on February 11. But it does have the metal emblem on the front. It doesn't bother me. Maybe they anticipated your concerns. Like you, I am very pleased with it.

    cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

    Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  12. #92  
    Ordered a non-customized I-Volution black case on December 23, 2003. Received a Fedex tracking number from VAJA today.
  13. #93  
    Originally posted by *treo600*
    Ordered a non-customized I-Volution black case on December 23, 2003. Received a Fedex tracking number from VAJA today.
    Now I'm just pissed... Vaja ASSURED me that orders were handled in the order received... I order the same case on 12/21 (2 days earlier) and I still get the same shpiel about production delays????? I know I used a certificate, but that's ridiculous...

    L
    Lee Ladisky
  14. #94  
    orderd plain black ivol on 23rd January and got Fed Ex tracking number yesterday
  15. #95  
    Originally posted by murrayalex
    orderd plain black ivol on 23rd January and got Fed Ex tracking number yesterday
    Is there anyone who has already received their plain, black, non-custom, i-Volution willing to PM me their Order #? Obviously, my order for the case placed on 12/19/03 has yet to be fulfilled and they ignore my emails now. You would think, after my 4th case order from them they would show a little repeat customer appreciation.

    L
    Lee Ladisky
  16. #96  
    Originally posted by *treo600*
    Ordered a non-customized I-Volution black case on December 23, 2003. Received a Fedex tracking number from VAJA today.
    The case is here with a letter of apology for the delay and $25 Vaja certificate.
  17. #97  
    Almost a full 2 months after ordering the plain Jane black ivolution, I finally received it this morning.

    As soon as I slipped it on the Treo, I remembered why I dished out the hundred bucks. The craftsmanship is absolutely unmatched. I have friends with the Krussel, the Handspring, and the Covertec cases, all of them in my opinion, not bad cases at all. The ivolution is 4 times as expensive, but in my opinion, the quality justifies the price. Again, I actually hate having to rave about this case because of how angry I am - NOT because they took 2 months, but because they did NOT ship them out first come first serve.

    They did include a 25$ gift certificate for me (I b*tched and moaned for a month), so I can't say my nonstop b*tching and moaning was totally in vain, but the fact remains. I don't care how backed up you are, don't tell people you're low in supply while dozens who ordered after you are getting their cases before you.

    One more essential point for any CDMA ear-bump users: this thing is molded around the ear bump perfectly! In fact, if you have a GSM version, there will be a slight gap where the ear bump goes. Don't let that disuade you from buying it, though, as the case still fits and smells like a perfect leather glove.

    Vaja, thanks for the best case out there, and the 25 bucks for my b*tching and moaning. But for God's sakes start serving people in order.

    Sorry, folks, I think there've been plenty of pictures so I'm not going to post any. You'll just have to take my word for it. This thing fits like a perfect leather glove.
  18. #98  
    Out of now where... the case arrived.

    ;-)

    L
    Lee Ladisky
  19. #99  
    Lee, glad to hear you finally got your case - are you pleased with it ??
  20. #100  
    Originally posted by murrayalex
    Lee, glad to hear you finally got your case - are you pleased with it ??
    YES! Being impatient, however, I cannot say it was worth the wait ;-). The fit is beyond excellent (if there is such a thing), in fact, so much so, that it won't even fit properly with my eGrips attached! Really a well designed case... no problems with the volume buttons, keyboard or anything thus far.

    The only thing that strikes me as odd, and I'll have to try it out to see what happens, is that it makes the headphone jack deeper which may be a problem with 'L' shaped plugs in place simultaneously with the charger/cable.

    L
    Lee Ladisky
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions