Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    when did you order yours? How long did it take to receive it?
    I ordered it on Dec. 25 and received it on Jan. 08. They ship fedex 2 day and send you a tracking number when it ships.
    I ordered mine Dec 26. Hasn't arrived yet. Looks like you got yours well before the 20 days they indicated.
    I believe Leakylegsrider ordered a Classic case, not I-Volution.

I ordered a I-Volution case on Dec. 24, no shipping info from Vaja yet.
    i just recieved a mobile planet catalog and they have the i-vo for $59.95, plus shipping. that beats $100 w/shipping from vaja...
    Long live the TWIT army!

MKast Wireless
    What is the I-volution made of? It looks like rubber. Appears it would do a good job if the treo were to fall - as long as the screen doesn't hit first.
    Its leather. Also, why is mobile planet cheaper? volume? what are there ship times I wonder
    Originally posted by DallasTreo600
    Its leather. Also, why is mobile planet cheaper? volume? what are there ship times I wonder
    I went to their website and it was 89.95.
    ur right, it says it's 89.95 on the site, but i checked to serial # and it's the same on the site and the catalog, yet there's that $30 difference in price between the 2 sources... thats messed up... if anyone is going to order that case from them tell them you want the catalog price... otherwise it's false advertising.. isn't it??
    Long live the TWIT army!

MKast Wireless
    It there a catalog number on the Mobile Planet catalog that you can share with us? Thanks.
    It there a catalog number on the Mobile Planet catalog that you can share with us? Thanks.
    Just got this from Vaja regarding the i-volution case:

"... the case is still under the last part of the manufacturing process but as soon as it is released from production we will ship it immediately to you. You will receive the tracking number after shipping"
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Originally posted by *treo600*
    I received the catalog too, and I too saw the lower price (sorry, but I don't know the catalog #..but maybe I'll look when I get home.)

The interesting thing about MobilePlanet is they only had one model # for the I-Volution! ...and it didn't look like the model with the belt clip
    I-Volution for treo 600 the # is "MP050535" price is listed as $59.95
    Long live the TWIT army!

MKast Wireless
    Just called Mobile Planet attempting to order the I-Volution case for $59.95. The rep told me that it is a printing error on the catalog and they will not honor this price. He told me that they got the case from Vaja for more than that price.
    l don't think i could ever justify paying $100 for a case... too rich for my blood...
    and thanks mobile planet for false advertising...
    Long live the TWIT army!

MKast Wireless
    Originally posted by ijoe13
    l don't think i could ever justify paying $100 for a case... too rich for my blood...
    and thanks mobile planet for false advertising...
    FYI: Not that we want to rip people off, but I believe California law stipulates that a company has to honor a printed price unless they specifically print something subsequent that changes it...

L
    Lee Ladisky
    Last edited by *treo600*; 01/13/2004 at 02:10 PM.
    Got an email from Vaja. They estimate the shipping date for I-V case will be between the end of this week and the beginning of the next week.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Does anyone know why a Color:black I-VOLUTION ----- I-Volution T6 for Treo 600 with Ultra clip cost $88.90 and the same Color:Black I-VOLUTION ----- Custom I-Volution T6 for Treo 600 (Embossing) with ultra clip cost $108.90 what is the $20 dollar price difference for?? I contacted Vaja but I'm yet to get a reply from them yet. I'm I the only one to notice this?
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast