1.    #1  
    like to hear from actual users.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Working fine on my end in Central NJ. No problems at all.
  3. dad
    Works fine on my end in Florida. They say the only problem might be the surfing the net. But I have'nt run into it yet.
    So far so good... Web is much faster than the 270, and it connects in half the time.

There was a rumor on these boards that the Cingular version was "optimized" for use on their network, and may result in reduced data speed with another service provider. Well.. I don't see it. Perhaps the T-Mobile optimization will be even faster? I'm happy with the speed as it is, and I didn't have to wait for T-mob.

Michael
    So far so good in California.
    Happy in Colorful Colorado
    No good deed goes unpunished
    Works pretty well in the Seattle area. Occasionally I can't get a GPRS connection, but I usually can and at speeds consistent with what I've seen from others on this site for GSM Treo 600s.
    Perfect. No problems.
    Working in NYC now, after many problems. In the end I had to switch from the $4.99/month T-Zones program to the $19.99/month "Unlimited Internet" program to get mail, web and chatter to work.

I had been using T-Zones and it worked occasionally, but eventually it stopped working. I called TMO and was eventually referred to a Tier 2 tech (I think that's what they are called) who told me that I needed the "Unlimted Internet" package. The tech said he was aware that some people were getting some success with the T-Zones package, but that they were in the process of locking that out and that it would not continue to work. Now that I have upgraded, my unlocked Cing. Treo 600 works like a charm on TMO's voice and GPRS networks for all services.

-Steve
    Last edited by Skramble; 12/12/2003 at 09:45 AM.
    I just last night changed from an "Internet" package that I've had since my 270 to the unlimited T-Zones, at the recommendation of a Tier 2 tech! Currently I'm only browsing and doing POP3 email, but so far everything is working great on my Cingular 600 on TMo.

I'm guessing that if I want to do anything more than browsing and POP3 that I'll probably have to switch back to an "Internet" package from TMo...
    Works very well for me here in NYC. I'm on the unlimited $19.99 plan and use Web Pro which I love. Renders pages pretty quickly and with show pictures disabled, this baby flies!
    Originally posted by emajy
    Working fine on my end in Central NJ. No problems at all.
    emajy,

GPRS working ok for you too?