1.    #1  

Finally I got my Treo 600 (AT&T). With its nice curvy design, it fits in hands very well, but one thing I noticed is that the surface is very slippery. It tends to slip out of my hand.

Although I have not dropped it, reading someone dropped in the toilet makes me neverous. I can see myself posting the same incident in weeks....I have dry hands and there is not enough fiction between my palm and my new palm phone....

Hummm, maybe they should call it the 'off-palm' phone...

Do you have similar feedback? Is there anything out there, like tacky tape, that can help the issue?
    All noobs click here
    Just got my e-grips for the 600 yesterday and they are AWESOME. It is hard to throw the t600 out of your hand they grab so strongly.

Highly recommended.
  4.    #4  

Thanks, I will give them a try...
    egrips are really sweet, but they take about a month to receive after ordered
    FYI - a review of Egrips is available at: http://treo600essentials.com/reviews...00008239142675

Best,
    Derek
    Treo 600 Essentials
    Check here as well...I just got the eGrips and love them!

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t44059/s.html
    Technology Rules!
    LauncherX
    MyToday
    Fileman
    BackupMan
    Great Combo!
    Originally posted by ProDucer
    egrips are really sweet, but they take about a month to receive after ordered
    Got mine in about 3 days.
    How easy, or hard, is it to get the 600 out of your case with the egrips?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm VII > Visor > Visor Prism > Visor Phone > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Centro (running T-Mobile) > Almost Broke, but had enough $$ left over to get HD DVR w/DirecTV.
    The supplied slip case becomes basically useless with egrips. I just ordered the HS side mount case and was told by another user with egrips that he has no problem with that combination.
  11.    #11  
    does anyone have exp. w/other belt clip-on case? i am looking for something that I can clip on to my belt.

TIA
    I've made custom inexpensive grips for my electronic devices using:

1. Grip tape used for retaping tennis racquets (at your local sports store), along with:
    2. Double sided tape.

Cut the grip tape to the sizes/dimensions you want. Put double sided-tape on the back, trimming the excess. Voila, customized grips. If it is too "grippy," take some of it off. If it still slides out of your pocket, add more. I can put my T600 sitting on a book flat on a table-top, then lift the book to >45 degree angle and it won't slide off.
    Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.
    Originally posted by 2ndWife
    I've made custom inexpensive grips for my electronic devices using: 1. Grip tape used for retaping tennis racquets (at your local sports store), along with:
    2. Double sided tape.
    Considering that it would cost about $5 for a roll of tennis overgrip and about $5 for the double-sided tape plus who knows how much time and energy to go get these items, cut them out and stick them on - I'd personally prefer to plunk down $9.95 + shipping for a set of Egrips instead.
    Just a word of caution on the e-grips... if you put it over the ESN sticker, if you take off the e-grip material, it will happily remove the ESN sticker right along with it... Happened to me tonight... Great stuff, though, my Treo no longer slides around on the leather seats in my car.
  15.    #15  
    What case or belt clip do you use for the treo 600? I like the plastic clip but cannot find one for the Treo?