1.    #1  
    Hi There,

I was wondering if Beyond Contacts can be used in conjunction with Sprint Business Connect. Meaning, can I receive/send wireless email with attachments with Beyond Contacts? Also, can I dial phone numbers directly from the the Beyond Contacts address book? Any help with this is appreciated.

A second question I have is how do I use Business Connect to receive both my outlook email and my yahoo email.

Thanks for helping this rookie!

ESTWD
    estwd

I never make mistakes; I once thought I did but I was wrong.
    Originally posted by estwd
    Hi There,

I was wondering if Beyond Contacts can be used in conjunction with Sprint Business Connect. Meaning, can I receive/send wireless email with attachments with Beyond Contacts? Also, can I dial phone numbers directly from the the Beyond Contacts address book? Any help with this is appreciated.

A second question I have is how do I use Business Connect to receive both my outlook email and my yahoo email.

ESTWD
    Beyond Contacts is not for email so you cannot use it to send/receive email with Bus Con. Now, Beyond Contacts can integrate with Inbox-to-go (another dataviz software product) and by coupling that with Docs-to-go, yes, you can send/recevie email with attachments quite well. And yes, you can dial numbers directly from Bey Con address book.

To use Bus Con to receive both your outlook email and yahoo email, you will have to setup Outlook to fetch both your regular Outlook email and Yahoo email. Note though that in order to do this, you will likely have to pay Yahoo to upgrade your Yahoo account to support POP/IMAP, which Outlook needs in order to check Yahoo email. Once you do this, simply run the Bus Con conduit in the background on your computer that is connected to the internet 24/7 and it will push both the Outlook email and Yahoo email to your Treo automatically.