Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Hi,
    I borrowed my friend's treo 600 sprint and lost it during a move to another place...
    I cannot buy the treo unless i am willing to signup with Sprint's service plan...
    I don't care even if it is damaged treo..he just wants one physical unit (he'll get it repaired with sprint)..PLEASE I will take any treo 600 sprint..

Thanks
    Check on ebay. They always have units there.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Originally posted by bookworm
    Hi,
    I borrowed my friend's treo 600 sprint and lost it during a move to another place...
    I cannot buy the treo unless i am willing to signup with Sprint's service plan...
    I don't care even if it is damaged treo..he just wants one physical unit (he'll get it repaired with sprint)..PLEASE I will take any treo 600 sprint..

Thanks
    Did your friend take Sprint up on their insurance? If so, he/she/it should be able to get it replaced for the $35 deductible. If they don't have it, check around and see what you can find. Also, make 'em buy the insurance ... it's worth it.

Just curious ... what are you offering?
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    thanks guys for your feedback.
    i already checked ebay and they are selling new units or the whole package..I only want the unit.

You know with the Visors, people were selling the unit with broken screens or backlight is gone, etc...I was hoping to get the same type of thing with the 600.

I don't know how much would it cost for the unit only and not the whole package?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    thanks guys for your feedback.
    i already checked ebay and they are selling new units or the whole package..I only want the unit.

You know with the Visors, people were selling the unit with broken screens or backlight is gone, etc...I was hoping to get the same type of thing with the 600.

I don't know how much would it cost for the unit only and not the whole package?

6. NBP
    bookworm,

About a month ago, I was selling a new Treo 600 on eBay so I was monitoring the prices of such sales. All of them were selling at around $525. However, one person had a unit that had acted as a working display model in a Sprint store for about two weeks. It sold for $396. This sounds like what you need but it still doesn't come cheap.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I know it won't be cheap..i was going for under $300 or if i am lucky $250..(i know what you are thinking..I am dreaming)
    Sorry, the only way you'l l get mine is if you pry it out of my cold, dead hands.
    The treo hasn't been out long enough to really have broken ones showing up on ebay, i'm sure they will in time!
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    The Best Buy down the street from me has one with a horribly cracked screen on display....I put a pic of it on this forum somewhere. I tried to get them to sell it but they said they'll get a full credit for it from Sprint so they weren't selling, but he considered letting it go for around $200.

Long story short see if your Best Buy broke their display model and they're willing to sell it
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Wise up, blow this guy off. So you lost his Treo. You don't need this kind of friend where you have to trouble yourself to try to find a broken Treo to scam the carrier. Just say, Adios MF!