1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if the 600 is capable of 2 phone numbers. I have done this on other phones but before i bite the bullet thought i would ask
    Not sure what you mean here... if you're asking if you can assign more than one number to one person, then the answer is most certainly YES. You can assign multiple numbers such as home/work/pager/mobile/etc. per person.
  3.    #3  
    NO i got that.. what i need is two cell numbers on the one treo. I have a work phone and my own and i dont want to carry two phones. hopefully that helps
    No, I think the question is can you put more than one phone number on a phone. i.e. 305-555-1212 and 561-555-1212 so they will both ring on the same phone or you can switch between them depending on where you're at.

Back on the older phones you could have dual NAMs where more than one phone number could be assigned to a phone.

Josh
    Originally posted by florida-splash
    NO i got that.. what i need is two cell numbers on the one treo. I have a work phone and my own and i dont want to carry two phones. hopefully that helps
    Don't think it's going to work. The only way it was ever implemented was where you had to manually switch between numbers depending on where you're at. I could be wrong but I'm pretty positive on this.

You could always forward your home phone number to your cell phone, that's pretty easy.

Josh
  6.    #6  
    yeah its two cell numbers that are the issue. may have to see if i can somehow forward one of the cells.
    The problem is that most cell phone companies charge you a fee when you forward the call plus minutes I believe.

Josh