1.    #1  
    This is almost the same question asked by a fellow discussion member - he wanted to know how to sync several jpg's and mp3's from his home PC to his Treo without sync'ing Outlook (which he syncs with his office PC).
    My questions is about the opposite...
    I too perform complete hotsyncs with my office PC, but I find myself taking a lot of pictures with the Treo during the day, and I would like to transfer them all to my home PC at night (because of some stupid lack of compatibility or something, beaming via IR is only possible for one pic at a time!).
    So, any chance of having my Treo act like a digital camera - plug it to the PC via USB and move all jpg's from treo to PC?

/Christopher
  2.    #2  
    BTW, I know one solution is to use a card reader on my PC, but I don't have neither a mem card or a reader...
    My wish is some smart way to setup hotsync to do this.
    When you hotsync, the pics will automatically synch with your Treo pictures folder on the desktop. Just check that folder to see the pics...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    When you hotsync, the pics will automatically synch with your Treo pictures folder on the desktop. Just check that folder to see the pics...
    I know that.
    What I want to do is just move (or hotsync, if you like) the newly taken pictures from the Treo to the PC.
    Sort of a "hotsync light" which JUST syncs the jpg's (hence the name of this threat), not Outlook or any other software. But still I'd want the Treo to perform a normal, full hotsync at work.

/Christopher
    What about turning all the Outlook or Palm Desktop conduits, and all the other conduits, on your home computer to "Do Nothing" and set that as the default?