Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I just got SplashPhoto for my T600 and I want to use it to view the pictures I took with my camera, but I can't find the directory! Someone point me in the right direction? Any other tricks with SplashPhoto would be greatly appreciated too!
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    They're saved to a .pdb file, thus not accessible to 3rd party apps, unless they specifically build in support for it (ala Resco jpeg viewer).
    You can however display an image in the Picture app, and then choose Move from the menu and place them onto the SD card, where you'll then be able to access them with a 3rd party app.

[edit]And as someone in another active thread here pointed out, you can select CARD in the upper right corner of the camera/picture app, and it'll save stuff directly to the card as straight .jpg files (just verified with FileX)

ian
    Last edited by Daemon; 12/12/2003 at 04:28 PM.
    Originally posted by Daemon
    snip...

[edit]And as someone in another active thread here pointed out, you can select CARD in the upper right corner of the camera/picture app, and it'll save stuff directly to the card as straight .jpg files (just verified with FileX)

ian
    Unfortunately, once the picture(s) are on the card, they don't seem to be accessable to the favorites app. It looks like any pictures I want to use to show up as caller ID pictures have to remain in main memory. (not really a big deal).

Bill S
    Can anyone tell me how to use photos saved to my card on the T600 for caller ID? I'm using SplashPhoto.
    I had the same issue w Splash photo and had to move the pics to the Treo mail directory. Would be interested in a better way. Also I installed Resco on a trial basis and when I first ran it, it asked if I wanted to make it the default viewer. I answered "no" but now want to change it - I don't see how to do it. Anyone know how to make that change? I don't see it in the settings. Maybe that change would eliminate the above problem. I'm trying resco and splash and resco seems to be better - based on limited usage so far.
    I'm using the method suggested in this string and it's working great for me!

http://discussion.visorcentral.com/v...272#post294272