745 Global Posts
    Is it gonna crash me Treo?
    Is it the future? Or just fluff?
    Is it a time saver or a time waster?
    Is it complicated? Is it worth it?
    Is it recommended?

This is regarding the new Launcher X optimized for the Treo 600

http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/296-1.htm
    Probably worth getting the free demo and trying it out for a few days. It crashed on my Treo 600.
    Why would you assume that it was the cause of your crash?
    I used it for a year on my 270 and it was rock solid. I installed it on my 600 the day they released the updated version and it's still rock solid!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Rock solid for me too. Looks and feels great as always!
    Hi,

Use launcherX since two or three years and I guess it's worth it.

Had it on my M505 and now on my T6.

The problem with the build-in launchers is that they don't give you a fast/easy way to file and launch applications.

Also the 'gadget bar' gives you a bit faster acces to useful settings (no hazzle with preferences, etc.).

Short, you can have it your way!

Now if LauncherX is better than Zlauncher or whatever... I guess it's like vanilla or strawberry icecream some prefer vanilla, other would take strawberry.

Just install the free version a while and you'll see for yourself.

Bye,

Ton
    Originally posted by mgauss
    Is it gonna crash me Treo?
    Is it the future? Or just fluff?
    Is it a time saver or a time waster?
    Is it complicated? Is it worth it?
    Is it recommended?

This is regarding the new Launcher X optimized for the Treo 600

http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/296-1.htm

Your post suggests you're either a newbie or very lazy. The article has a link to download a trial version. Install it and decide for yourself if it's worth the price. Choice of launchers is a matter of taste and you're the only one who will know if you like LauncherX.

Power users know LauncherX was a brilliant-but-flawed app that has been promising certain features for a long time but failed to deliver the updates users wanted. I used to use LauncherX but went back to Launcher III 3.0.6 because of stability problems. The new integration with the Treo 600 5-way pad is enough to get me to try LauncherX again.

Hopefully Benc will continue to develop this app and won't abandon it the way Launch'Em was abandoned by the idiots that butchered that other great tabbed launcher.
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Originally posted by The Chupacabra

Your post suggests you're either a newbie or very lazy. The article has a link to download a trial version. Install it and decide for yourself if it's worth the price. Choice of launchers is a matter of taste and you're the only one who will know if you like LauncherX.

Power users know LauncherX was a brilliant-but-flawed app that has been promising certain features for a long time but failed to deliver the updates users wanted. I used to use LauncherX but went back to Launcher III 3.0.6 because of stability problems. The new integration with the Treo 600 5-way pad is enough to get me to try LauncherX again.

Hopefully Benc will continue to develop this app and won't abandon it the way Launch'Em was abandoned by the idiots that butchered that other great tabbed launcher.
    Hey Chupacabra de mierda gran hijueputa,

I liked your insights but you can cram your insults up your Treo 600's stylus hole! What is the point of calling someone "a newbie or very lazy" and then...and THEN proceed to write a beautifully inspired piece!

Like they say at Disney, "we don't train people to be nice, we hire nice people"
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by The Chupacabra

That wasn't very nice!!
    I agree with Chupacabra, plain and simple, you could have easily gone to the site and downloaded it and tried it for yourself.
    Isn't this a forum? The last time I checked a forum was a place to exchange ideas and get feedback from other users. We can all form our own opinions without a forum.
    SJ
    Originally posted by treosome
    Isn't this a forum? The last time I checked a forum was a place to exchange ideas and get feedback from other users. We can all form our own opinions without a forum.
    SJ
    Exactly. I've found at least half of the apps on my Treo through this forum.

Chupaputa: NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

Hey Chupacabra de mierda gran hijueputa,

I liked your insights but you can cram your insults up your Treo 600's stylus hole! What is the point of calling someone "a newbie or very lazy" and then...and THEN proceed to write a beautifully inspired piece!

Like they say at Disney, "we don't train people to be nice, we hire nice people"

I dare you to go to Disneyland and pull that helpless woe-is-me routine there. Mickey and Pluto would beat your a$$ like a drum. In a second. Guaranteed.
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by brownievegas
    Originally posted by The Chupacabra

That wasn't very nice!!

It's called "tough love". Get used to it.
    Originally posted by Mol

Exactly. I've found at least half of the apps on my Treo through this forum.

Chupaputa: NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

Did you try them for yourself after you heard about them? Or did you wait to be breast fed an opinion?

mgauss is asking for you to wipe her as she can't bother putting her hand "down there".

By the way, guess what files I found on that old Treo 300 you gave to my neighbor...
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    " mgauss is asking for you to wipe her as she can't bother putting her hand "down there". "

Hey Chupacabra do you know how sick you are to have written that?
    " mgauss is asking for you to wipe her as she can't bother putting her hand "down there". "

Hey Chupacabra do you know how sick you are to have written that?
    No.
    Of course he doesn't. Ignorance is bliss.
    Originally posted by Lighting1
    Of course he doesn't. Ignorance is bliss.

"He"?

I bet you smile a lot.
    this is funny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast