Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    But, back to the topic ...

I downloaded it and it works great! Why didn't I use this before? Oh, yea ... not enough threads on this topic!!!!

Chupa ... I got your soup over here!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    I've been using it for about 4 days and it is a very nice application but I have not seen a compelling reason to buy a launcher instead of using the built in launcher.
    And so are the rest of us (including myself) for responding to his insults.

Posts like Chupacabra's and responses to them waste more of our time than any unecessary posts or innocent posts in the wrong forum. We exacerbate the situation by responding to these self appointed board police.

I vote no one respond to posts like Chupacabra's in the future. If that had been the case with this thread it would have only been a couple of messages long.
    And so is anyone else that can't take a joke or a little friendly advice. It amazes me that people as sensitive as you ever survived high school. Or were you home schooled so your mommy could keep breast feeding you?

Posts like johnbdh's insulting others and name calling waste more of our time than any unecessary sarcastic posts or innocent posts in the wrong forum (well... not really). We exacerbate the situation by not getting the Little Mermaid and Minnie Mouse to pay johnbdh a little "visit" to beat his a$$ silly.

I vote no one respond to posts like johnbdh's in the future. If that had been the case with this thread it would have only been one message shorter and would have been a lot more amusing to those of us that don't walk around with poles up our a$$e$.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12