1.    #1  
    Ordered them on Sunday...got them today. I ordered the black and silver set to match the Carbon and Silver T600.

The application couldn't be simpler. I did while I was eating dinner.

While the set comes with four pieces, two for the back and one for each side, I chose to omit the large back piece for the time being. The three pieces I install, the sides and the small piece on the top of the back, make such a huge difference in the feel that I thought leaving the bottom one off might make it easier to slip in and out of my pocket. I'll report back on that...

I placed my T600 on top of my laptop and tilted the laptop to see just how sticky these things are...it took better than 45 degrees before the T600 started to slide. Pretty good.

So far they are keepers...

If I knew how to attach a small jpg, I would...
    Technology Rules!
    LauncherX
    MyToday
    Fileman
    BackupMan
    Great Combo!
    I ordered mine Monday morning and they said 3 weeks for delivery! Did you get the same message? So, maybe I can expect mine this week?

Can't wait!
    David
  3.    #3  
    No DAvid...there was no mention as to such a long delay...Truth be told, I never expected them so quick. They showed up today with the two USB Docks I bought for the T600 on eBay..good day!
    Technology Rules!
    LauncherX
    MyToday
    Fileman
    BackupMan
    Great Combo!
    I ordered the silver version on 11/25. Still haven't received them. From other posts in this forum, it sounds like one color (silver perhaps?) is back ordered. Anyone have any information about this?
    I ordered mine last Wed (12/3) and they arrived today 12/10(black/silver). I did get the three week message when I ordered so I was very surprised to see them here.
    Last edited by lb505; 12/11/2003 at 06:00 AM.
    Originally posted by Michael M
    The three pieces I install, the sides and the small piece on the top of the back, make such a huge difference in the feel that I thought leaving the bottom one off might make it easier to slip in and out of my pocket. I'll report back on that...
    You gonna put that in your front pocket? Jeans? Lemme know how easy it is to pocket it and take it back out with those e-grips on there.

I'd also like to know if those things would start to peel off after pocketing it after so many times.
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Do they smell rubbery? I hate rubbery smell on my fingers.

Do they grip the inside of your pocket and contort your pants into uncomfortable wedgies and crotchies?

Or are they just oh so right.

This is important as I hold the Treo 600 close to my leg.
    I too am using the same setup - the two side pieces and one smaller on the upper back of the phone. Works great. Not too little and not too much - juuuust right.
    And no funky rubber smell at all.
    Pant pocket? no issues there either, with the setup as described. Not having the one big rear piece helps in this area - ease of entry and exit in the pocket is just fine. In fact, the side pieces help a lot when grabbing from the pocket - the upper sticky helps with the grab - very secure.
    I couldn't be any more pleased with the great eGrip.
    just got my silver egrips after a 1 month wait. Well worth it! easy to apply and the grip is great. now I won't have to worry about the phone slipping out of my pocket, yet there is no problem sliding it in or out of my jeans. Great product! I will be posting in a few weeks to see if they peel.
    My e-grips came in the mail today. They were easy to install and my T600 stills fits into the cradle well. They definitely get a thumbs up.

Originally posted by Gadget fan
    My e-grips came in the mail today. They were easy to install and my T600 stills fits into the cradle well. They definitely get a thumbs up.

Got mine today too. I give it 3 thumbs up!
    I have all the grips applied and have no problem sliding it into my pocket. simply put my hand over the back part and slide it in my pocket with the screen facing inward so the grip doesn't hung up along the way.

Also, there is a review of Egrips for the Treo 600 available at: http://treo600essentials.com/reviews...00008239142675

Best,
    Derek
    Treo 600 Essentials
  13.    #13  
    Originally posted by sblanter

You gonna put that in your front pocket? Jeans? Lemme know how easy it is to pocket it and take it back out with those e-grips on there.

I'd also like to know if those things would start to peel off after pocketing it after so many times.
    I have put it in my front pocket, but I opt for the back pocket...The side pieces don't come into play and the small back piece is inconsequential. I'll leave it this way and if the small back pieces wears away, I can probably get three or four pieces to replace the worn one by cutting the leftover back piece.

So far no peeling.
    Technology Rules!
    LauncherX
    MyToday
    Fileman
    BackupMan
    Great Combo!
  14.    #14  
    Originally posted by mgauss
    Do they smell rubbery? I hate rubbery smell on my fingers.

Do they grip the inside of your pocket and contort your pants into uncomfortable wedgies and crotchies?

Or are they just oh so right.

This is important as I hold the Treo 600 close to my leg.
    No...no wedgies or crotchies! and it slides in and out pretty easy. I have a cell phone pocket in my leather jacket, and I had cell pockets cut in a few of my better suits. No problems!

And No, no rubbery smell!
    Technology Rules!
    LauncherX
    MyToday
    Fileman
    BackupMan
    Great Combo!
  15.    #15  
    I've noticed after a day or so that the three piece setup is perfect.

I am right handed and talk with the phone in my left. My thumb goes on the sticky piece on the left side of the phone, my middle, ring and pinky finger go on the piece on the right side of the phone and my index finger lands perfectly on the small piece on the back!

When I using the key board, the side piece make it so much more stable.

Also, I notice last week that I was getting that slight rattle that some have found and the eGrips seem to have cured that as well!

I friend grabbed my T600 today to check it out and commented..."Wow..what a great feel! So stable in my hand..."

Hows that for an unsolicited review!
    Technology Rules!
    LauncherX
    MyToday
    Fileman
    BackupMan
    Great Combo!