1.    #1  
    Yes, I am using it. One thing I noticed is the 5-way doesn't work with email adress lookup. I have to pull the stylus out to enter an email adress from the Contact list.

PY
  3.    #3  
    So you like it? Would you recommend it? Pros? Cons (besides the comment you already made)?

Thanks!
    Yes, I would definately recomand it. It is as good as any email clients out there IMO.

Pros
    1. FREE
    2. You can send and receive attachements
    3. Intuitive user interface
    4. Easy set up

Cons
    minor bugs
    can't think of anything else...

It's a free program. Why don't you download it and try it?

PY
    Too bad it's not for us GSM users.

Sux that I can't send email from my RoadRunner account. Even tried using the T-Mobile SMTP server and that didn't work.

After what I spent on the 600, Palm OS applications and accessories, I really don't want to pay for a POP 3 email forwarding service.
    Originally posted by Jay21
    It is a port of the Mail program that SHIPS with the GSM version of the phone, I thought. The home page of Treo Central says "GSM Mail program availble for Sprint" or something to that effect.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    I've only been using it for one day, but it is working great so far.

I also tried SnapperMail, but didn't think I really needed to spend the money. The HS client is free and works well. SnapperMail has better attachment support, but it's pricey...
    Originally posted by Jay21

Sux that I can't send email from my RoadRunner account. Even tried using the T-Mobile SMTP server and that didn't work.

After what I spent on the 600, Palm OS applications and accessories, I really don't want to pay for a POP 3 email forwarding service.
    The mail app came with your GSM 600!
    The link above is for a version that the Sprint 600's didn't come with and is now being offered to these folks.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  9.    #9  
    Does the HS mail offer SMTP authentication? For SMTP servers that require authentication before allowing someone to send mail?
    Originally posted by rhpt
    Does the HS mail offer SMTP authentication? For SMTP servers that require authentication before allowing someone to send mail?
    it offers an "ssl required for smtp" option.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.