1.    #1  
    According to the Handspring website, the following is included with the Treo600:

" Third party software:
    Documents To Go
    Sheet To Go
    SplashID
    SplashMoney
    SplashShopper
    Klondike
    Zap! 2016"

None of this SW is included on the PalmDesktop CD nor is there a seperate CD. Am I missing something?

(If it matters, this is the AT&T version purchased from Handspring.

Thanks.
    if i remember correctly they should already be on your device.

also, they should be on the cd, some one broought this up in the treo 600 forum.

I didn't install klondike or zap or any of the splash stuff.

fyi doc 2 go and sheet to go are just the viewers

then again, i have a cingular.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    the stuff is in a seperate folder in the plam desktop install (well it is for the mac anyhow)

when palm desktop installed it created a folder called add-ons (or somthing)

the prcs are in there

i needed to install them
  4.    #4  
    Thanks all. You're right, they're there. I guess I expected to find a windows installer for Desktop-To-Go...
    Originally posted by FletchFFletch
    Thanks all. You're right, they're there. I guess I expected to find a windows installer for Desktop-To-Go...
    Actually there is a windows installer for the full DTG6 etc, the version included is just the viewer need to view attachments etc. The full version also comes with a desktop conduit to convert files etc...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions