1.    #1  
    What is the best Contact List software to use with a Treo 600?

I am a new owner and face the task of moving several hundred telephone numbers from a very-dated Casio electronic organizer to my new Treo.

Although I am an experienced Outlook user at work, I run Mozilla and it's mail client at home. I will have to manually data enter the numbers from my old organizer, so I figured I would do it on my PC first then port to the Treo. What is the best software to use, or does it matter? Can Treo accept any CSV-formatted file?

Jim
    Originally posted by SFX96
    What is the best Contact List software to use with a Treo 600?

I am a new owner and face the task of moving several hundred telephone numbers from a very-dated Casio electronic organizer to my new Treo.

Although I am an experienced Outlook user at work, I run Mozilla and it's mail client at home. I will have to manually data enter the numbers from my old organizer, so I figured I would do it on my PC first then port to the Treo. What is the best software to use, or does it matter? Can Treo accept any CSV-formatted file?

Jim

The easiest way to get it into your Treo is to export/ import the text file as tab-delimited into the standard Palm desktop software, and then sync to your Treo.

Once you've got the data in, however, there are overlay apps for the Treo that are far superior to the one built-in to the Treo or any other Palm, e.g. Agendus, DateBk 5, etc.

NateS