1.    #1  
    Can someone post the .prc of Chatter for Treo 300 please. Preferrably the latest copy (i was a beta tester but lost the .prc). Much obliged. I think Marc is very busy as I hven't received one fron him... Thanx.
    I've also been looking for the Chatter client for a Treo 270. Is it the same as the one for Treo 300?
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $Chatter$ $is$ $now$ $a$ $Treo$ $600$ $or$ $greater$ $product$. $The$ $server$ $side$ $has$ $been$ $changed$ $and$ $attempts$ $to$ $connect$ $with$ $the$ $older$ $versions$ $that$ $supported$ $the$ $300$ $now$ $return$ $a$ &$quot$;$stream$ $error$&$quot$;. $I$ $don$'$t$ $think$ $Marc$ $has$ $any$ $near$ $term$ $plans$ $on$ $supporting$ $the$ $older$ $devices$ $anymore$.
    Hi, Bryan.

Actually, there is a T270/T300 version that jaytee hacked to run on the new server....

I will probably release this version very soon with not-a-prayer-of-support, since I really can't modify it easily at this point (nor do I want to!)

Details soon.

Marc
    Marc,

Excellent news.
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    If you go to the Chatter Website (www.imchatter) and look at the "Previous Versions" link on the front page, I believe the old version of Chatter is posted there.

Keith
  7.    #7  
    I know Marc is not officially supporting the non Treo600 version of chatter so maybe someone else can help; everything works great with chatter. Except for when I'm outside of the app the notify tone is wrong. No matter what I set the notify tone to it alerts me with whatever tone I have for "unavailable" calls. I want to keep that tone different than my chatter tone of course. Any ideas? Thanx!