1.    #1  
    Hey guys, has anyone tried Phoinix on their Treo600 yet? It's a great little freeware gameboy emu for palmos that I found recently. What do ya'll think? It's probably not as good as Liberty but pretty nice for freeware imo...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Can I get a treo emulator for my gameboy?
    Bored? Visit my <a href = "http://www.darrenking.com">website </a>
    Unfortunately, both Liberty & Phoinix use code written for the old pre-ARM processors. Therefore, they have to translate the Gameboy-processor code, which only then has to be translated to the ARM processor by the emulator in OS 5 devices. At least for my Treo 600, this ends up being no faster than on my old m505.

Check out Gizmo which was written only for the ARM devices and runs Game Gear games. The 1.1 beta is great.
    I feel so violated
    Anybody know of a free Nintendo Emulator for the 600?

Thanks,
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by Gameboy70
    I feel so violated
    LOL!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Did someone tried the new PS 2 emulator for treo 600?

lol
    The Gamecube one is SO MUCH BETTER.
    "Can I get a treo emulator for my gameboy?"

Actually, I'm kind of curious to know if anyone's ever written a PIM app for the Gameboy.
    Originally posted by Gameboy70
    "Can I get a treo emulator for my gameboy?"

Actually, I'm kind of curious to know if anyone's ever written a PIM app for the Gameboy.
    Actually there was. It was a modem cartridge made by GameShark that had PIM functions and let you dial up to a private server to do email. I picked them up at a clearance sale for both my kids, but they never really bothered with it, as it was huge (even for the old gameboy) and would be no point if you didn't keep it with you.

And speaking of emulators, I'm glad nobody asked for a XBox emulator -- those would be only for PocketPC.