1.    #1  
    I am in canada and bought my treo 180 here unlocked, I am told that the treo 600 wont be here untill Feb, and will be upwards of $1000.00 canadian, I can by one off of handspring with the upgrade deal for $520.00 but it will be locked....can anyone tell me how to get them unlocked, will probable be a AT&T Model...

thanks a bunch !!!!!!!!!!
    It's Simple really..........
    ...............Forgive
    If you buy the cingular version it is unlocked. That is what i am using. I am on Rogers. If you buy the ATT version, do a search on this fourm. Yesterday there was a thread in this area about unlocking the 600. It had a link to the web site. It will be later then February when they come to Canada. They will also be locked to Rogers.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks great Info,....did you use the trade in plan....and if you dont mind ..what did you pay for yours....

Great Choice in teams, I used to live besdie Pete Mahovlich ( Spelling??)
    ...............Forgive
    Just a couple of questions for Hockey dada and canadian users.

1-Have you folks found a way to get some kind of time usgae log from Rogers ?

2- If not, how many e-mail download do you imagine one can do with a 15 Mb plan ?

3- Does anyone use the Wireless Desktop option from Rogers (it is basically the US Visto product... Do you folks find it clunky. It works but I'm curious to find out why the customization is so low and if it is comparable to the usual Visto offering ?

4- Finally, we need to put a list together for Canadian Blazer optimized web sites ...
  6.    #6  
    I dont use rogers I use fido, but have found the best thing to do if you are an avid email and web user is to use the unlimited....and I say this because of a costly mistake I made one day....I changed to pay per use and ended up having to do a hard rest with my 180, did my sync, all seemed to come back except email, re installed email and sync to my email site........( boy I wasnt thinking ) all 400 emails came through at a cost of $200++ dollars on my next bill....OUCH !!!!!
    ...............Forgive
    I'm on rogers and they have sweet nothing for unlimited plans...unless you folks can teach me a new trick...
    Marc, you are right. Rogers does not have an unlimited plan. I am using the 8mb for $40.00.

Are you enjoying your phone??
    but I just want to use it even more ! I worried about overloading my data plan.
    Hey guys, where did you get your Treo600? I've placed an order at PalmOne and the guy there said it would be shipped this week. but when I called today another lady said i won't until 2 weeks.
    Hockey Dad here sold me one. He had access to a US ship to address. We all had to wait a while, 2 weeks isn't much to get it in my opinion.
  12.    #12  
    Hey Hockey Dad How Much for a 600 through you ?????
    ...............Forgive
    Originally posted by ittherapy
    Hey Hockey Dad How Much for a 600 through you ?????
    You said you are getting one in two weeks. If it is only two weeks it is worth the wait. For me to get one would be a two to three week delivery.
    Hockey Dad do you mind pm me about how much it'd cost through you? I am interested in getting one too... too painful to wait for rogers here...thanks
  15.    #15  
    ME To can you let me know I have not ordered one yet but am getting into the christmas spirit

thanks
    ...............Forgive