Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I ordered my e-grips about a week ago and have heard and seen nothing about them since. How long does it usually take for them to ship? I emailed the sales representatives yesterday morning and so far have received no response.

-----
    http://about-here.textamerica.com
    Mine were ordered on Nov. 20 and I still haven't received them. I did get a notification the day after placing the order. Like you I have sent a follow up e-mail requesting delivery information, but haven't received a reeply as of yet. Let's hope their product works better than their customer service.
    Mine took 11 business days.
    I ordered mine on 11/25. Still haven't received them.
  5.    #5  
    I am very excited about getting my e-grips... Assuming the product is as good as I've heard, I hope this isn't a sign of a failing business. I also hope they're not ignoring me until I just "go away". :-/

----
    Mine were here in a week. I ordered them on 12/3 and they arrived 12/10 (silver/black combo).
    In the Treo 600 hardware section, tarin0268 reported that it took him/her a month to get the silver ones. I hope it doesn't take that long.
    My silver e-grips just arrived. Total wait time: 16 days. I'm about to install them now.
    Originally posted by Gadget fan
    My silver e-grips just arrived. Total wait time: 16 days. I'm about to install them now.
    Just got mine after 3 days (ordered on Thursday)...so far so good!
    Mine took about 2 weeks.

I like it very much.

- SirNod
    I just bought mine Thursday (12/11) and got them TODAY (Monday, 12/15). I'm thoroughly impressed! The phone feels much nicer to hold and still slides in and out of my pocket easily.

I got the all-silver ones for my GSM T600.
  12.    #12  
    Mine came in today, too... but I ordered long ago. :-/

Well, such is life. Anyway, I must agree that e-grips rock.
    Um ... what are egrips???
  14.    #14  
    Originally posted by Llynx
    Um ... what are egrips???
    http://www.egrips.com/catalog/default.php

They keep the Treo from slipping.

---
    Ordered mine (basic silver) on 12/14; got them on 12/20. Definitely grippy. Definitely don't work with the standard T600 case - too much friction - can't get it in and out of the case.

Anyone know of any cases that are decent (with or without belt hooks or clips) and compatible with eGrips? I'll continue searching through the threads, so if the info is already here I'll find it...
    Ordered 12/13 and received them on 12/19.

The Treo definitely will not slip out of your hands with these things. They are great!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Originally posted by ericdfairchild
    Ordered mine (basic silver) on 12/14; got them on 12/20. Definitely grippy. Definitely don't work with the standard T600 case - too much friction - can't get it in and out of the case.

Anyone know of any cases that are decent (with or without belt hooks or clips) and compatible with eGrips? I'll continue searching through the threads, so if the info is already here I'll find it...
    I just got the Handspring Treo Side Case and it works fine with the egrips.
    Originally posted by Gadget fan
    Ordered mine over 3.5 weeks (25 days) ago, and a package arrived this morning. It wasnt however, what I orderd, but some "thank you for your interest, here's a sample" stuff.

What a disappointment. The fact that I'm on the far east side of the world surely has no bearings on the matter, as I ordered a Proporta case from UK, which arrived in less than 2 weeks. If it doesnt arrive before Christmas, there will be no word of mouth promotion for egrips from me, for this part of the world. Thus far, the service absolutely sucks.
    First let me say these things are great. If you donít have them, I suggest you get them ASAP. I so feared dropping my Treo or having it slip out of my hand carrying it or removing it from my case or pocket. My fears have all but disappeared. If youíre in the process of ordering or waiting for your Treo to arrive, I would order them now. This is the first thing I would install before doing much of any handling of the unit.

I originally ordered the silver e-grips wanting to maintain the original look as it relates to the side of the Treo 600. But once I received them I felt as though it cheapened the look. I realized this is a personal preference.

I then ordered the black e-grips and Iím very please with the appearance. Looks and feels great.

Good Luck
    Would someone with the e-grips installed on a Treo 600 please post a picture of how the phone looks after application?

Thanks a lot.

-Jamma22-
    -- "In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" --
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast