Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sorry for the mediocre quality of the pics.

I'm digging my eGrips - been going caseless (so far so good) - it's great being able to set the Treo down wherever (i.e. on the console of the car) and be super confident that it's not going anywhere.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thx for taking the time to post sample pics.
    -- "In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" --
    ordered mine today. We'll see how long.

I think it's funny they say on their website 3 weeks cause they are custom made at time of order.

Two things about that:

1. How bloody long can it take to cut these shapes out of the material? If it's taking 3 weeks, they better fire that moron and hire someone faster.

2. Would it be a safe bet that with the Treo 600 (or any popular phone for that matter) they could stock some without worrying about not selling them?

Just my two cents.

Merry Christmas!!

Woof
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Received em today. Jus putting them on. Damn they are grippy.

Ordered on the 24th and they shipped on the 24th. Amazing.

Woof
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    After having had these eGrips on my Treo now for a couple of week, I could never go back to using it without them. They really are a "MUST HAVE" accessory!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    As mentioned earlier I got my egrips today.

Now that I have them on and have been handling my phone a bit I'd like to WOW! These things are cool. No dropping this phone by accident. You have to really let go. And it stays on the dash around a corner. Very cool.

Hell of a deal for the price. They have a funny scaly texture. Not smooth like the site said, but still vety thin.

5 days from order to delivery via regular mail.

Get em if you dont already have em.

Woof
    — Ed Howdershelt
    Mine came in today. (All Black) on my GSM T6. Must say that the phone feels pretty secure in-hand. I ordered the smooth version, but an inscription on the case said that style had been discontinued.

No matter, I like this new black neoprene look. And the no-slide action is no joke.

One thing I did before applying the e-grips was to cut a little over 3/4 of an inch off the bottom of the 2 side sections. This was to allow a clean flush with my Proclip car mount.

I'm going to experiment with applying the leftover e-grips portions to the underside of my iTrek GPS mouse receiver to attain dashboard placement. The receiver has a magnetic base for exterior car mounting, which I don't particularly care for.

E-grips rock!
    -- "In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" --
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12