1.    #1  
    Hi,

I am beginning to use quite extensively my camera - although the quality is not incredible, it's nonetheless very useful !

Do you know how I can transfer all those pictures directly to the SD Card ? (or even better have the camera store pictures directly on the card ? )

I tried to use Zlauncher, but can't locate the pictures on the Treo...

Thanks a lot,

Huy
    You can do this right from the Pictures app.

Go to the list of pictures, select the picture you want to move and select Move from the Picture menu. In the drop-down there, you should be able to select SD Card.

- Mike
    You can also save directly to the card. While in picture mode, tap the text in the upper right corner to open a drop down menu . If you have an SD card in, then you will find "Card" at the bottom. Select it, and then this will be the default location pictures are saved to. If you have a card in, but don't see "card" in the menu, pop it out, then reinstall it and it should come up.
    Originally posted by mikev
    You can do this right from the Pictures app.

- Mike
    Hmm. I can't seem to find a "Pictures" app. I'm using the GSM version. Are you using the Sprint version?
    Originally posted by tcc

Hmm. I can't seem to find a "Pictures" app. I'm using the GSM version. Are you using the Sprint version?
    the picture app is the camara app.

go to lost view hi light the picture hit menu and hit move pick card from drop down list.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Yeah, on the Sprint version it's called Pictures, as Sprint calls their offering Picture Mail. But it would be whatever app works with the camera on the GSM version.

- Mike